Phantis Forums

Antenna Satellite new channel package

The new Antenna channels, Antenna Gold , Antenna Music and the 3 Radio stations ( Ant 1 FM , Rithmos FM , Super Sports FM ) will be part of the new Antenna Satellite package that will be broadcasting from the Echostar 3 at 61.5 W and Echostar 2 at 148.0 W .

The Package will be $ 29.95 a month.

DKSat

Things are moving slow with Echostar Dish net this days first the International channels from 121 to 118 move is delayed

Antenna is still testing the 2 new channels for the North America market .

Ant Gold runs for 12 hours a day and Ant Music plays the same videos .

There will be some package changes when i get the correct info i will pass it on.

I have no Info when they will be available at 61.5 / 148 yet.

DKSat

They are prob there under some testing transponder.

Thats what they usually do, uplink to a testing transponder/block of channels.

And when they are ready to for subscription they move them over to a block which is exposed to the subscribers.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes the Antenna channels are up on Echostar 3 at 61.5 w and Echostar 1 at 148 w

<<On Monday i talk to Mr Politou who runs the Antenna Satellite office in New York and see told me that the Antenna channels will start some time in September>>

588 ANT 1 MUSIC Tp 16 on EchoStar 3 at 61.5w

588 ANT 1 MUSIC Tp 27 on EchoStar 1 at 148w

589 ANT 1 GOLD Tp 16 on EchoStar 3 at 61.5w

589 ANT 1 GOLD Tp 27 on EchoStar 1 at 148w

605 ANT 1 Sat, on Tp 16 on EchoStar 3 at 61.5w

605 ANT 1 Sat, on Tp 27 on EchoStar 1 at 148w

911 ANT 1 RADIO Tp 16 on EchoStar 3 at 61.5w

911 ANT 1 RADIO Tp 27 on EchoStar 1 at 148w

912 RYTHMOS FM Tp 16 on EchoStar 3 at 61.5w

912 RYTHMOS FM Tp 27 on EchoStar 1 at 148w

913 S SPORT FM Tp 16 on EchoStar 3 at 61.5w

913 S SPORT FM Tp 27 on EchoStar 1 at 148w

DKSat

• 2 weeks later...

Now that I think of this, I think this new package is a ripoff. Antenna gold is old antenna garbage. Like anyone wants to watch I Zoi. The music channel is cheesy music videos and the radio stations you probably can get for free via the web. This package shouldn't cost more than $5.

I just scan Echostar 3 ERA 5 / ERA Sport are not on Echostae 3 at 61.5,

There are still on the Super Dish 121.

Radio Greece is no longer on The Super Dish 121 i thing they going to be replaced with Alpha Radio thats the info i got from Greece today.

Thing change every day with this Greek channels MAN i can not keep up every day they tell me something new.

As for ERA 5 / ERA Sport i do not know whats going on with those. Globecast has the rights to those channels

DKSat

There is no mentions of ERA Spor and ERA 5 on the Dish site, although I still receive them via 121. Radio Greece is off air as DKSat mentioned.

Will all the Greek channels be available on the 118.5 satellite?

ta exoun sto site

With the Greek Super Pack, you will receive all the variety that DISH Network has to offer in Greek Language television from 12 great channels. In addition to the programming available in the Antenna Package you will also receive dramas, game shows, documentaries, talk shows and more from ERT Sat, MEGA Cosmos and Alter Globe. You will also receive additional radio content from ERA-5, ERA Sport and Radio Greece.

I just call and turn the Antenna plus two package $ 39.99 for my mom ( ANT satellite , Ant Gold, Ant Music and the 3 Ant Radio Station ) and i pick two other channels from the package Mega Cosmos and ERT Sat .

Well i was in the phone for 3 hours no one knew what i was talking about i finally got, Ant Gold ,Ant Music and the 3 Ant Radio stations Mega cosmos and ERT Sat , But no Antenna Satellite they toll me that it was not on that package i ask the guy check the Dish wed site its there.

Guess what my mom still do not have Antenna Satellite the problems is they never added in to the Antenna Plus package they say some one screw up he said hope it will be added to the package by to marrow.

WOW what a mess.

DKSat

I just call and turn the Antenna plus two package $ 39.99 for my mom ( ANT satellite , Ant Gold, Ant Music and the 3 Ant Radio Station ) and i pick two other channels from the package Mega Cosmos and ERT Sat .

Well i was in the phone for 3 hours no one knew what i was talking about i finally got, Ant Gold ,Ant Music and the 3 Ant Radio stations Mega cosmos and ERT Sat , But no Antenna Satellite they toll me that it was not on that package i ask the guy check the Dish wed site its there.

Guess what my mom still do not have Antenna Satellite the problems is they never added in to the Antenna Plus package they say some one screw up he said hope it will be added to the package by to marrow.

WOW what a mess.

DKSat

Thanks for posting that. I spent an exaspirating amount of time this morning trying to add the Greek Super package, and as soon as it was added Antenna Satellite vanished. They kept switching me to tech support (because dish network loves treating its customers as if they are as incompetent as its personnel). Finally I told them to switch me back to the programming I had before, and Antenna appeared again. So much for their multiple theories (it's the switch, it's the smart card, it's the PVR, it's a bird, it's a plane...).

At least your person on the other line told you what the problem is. Everyone I talked to was clueless. Would someone let us know if they do get it and it includes everything? Thanks

sounds like in their back end they do not have the stuff stored on the smartcards to enable what you are able to view and not view correctly. They prob created one entry for the whole package and missed the one channel lol maybe an intern made it. blackas :blink: :LOL: :LOL:

New to this....does the Antenna plus 2, which gives you the radio channels, require an additional dish or do you recieve all through the one external disk? I was told in the past that the radio channels require a larger 2nd dish.

Can someone confirm please?

Archived