Phantis Forums

Olympiacos' players in the World Cup

manos

you know, sometimes it looks to me as if that selouk guy thinks he is the new player manager guru and thinks everything he says is right. sure, i also didn't know or hear much about the players we got now, but sollied also brought toure to the team and he turned out to be one of the best transfers we made in the last years. so even if ouado, borja, ne, zewlakov, domi and butina aren't the big time names, they could turn out to be the hard working players we need. and since selouk knows so much about football, why didn't he bring us some more players? just because he represents some good african players doesn't mean he knows everything. because if he did, toure would be playing at a "better european" league.

anyway. i'd prefer to see them both leaving, toure and babangida, so that we get rid of that wannabe-manager. hopefully things won't turn out the same with marco ne...

(sorry if my english is bad, but a friend of mine just had his last evening as a free man B) )

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Toure is just playing games now and saying that he is happy at Peiraia. He is trying to make it look that he is on good terms with Thrylos and this will lead to other clubs wanting him. Who wants a trouble maker on their team so Toure and Selouk have now changed strategies. A re m alakes. Lets get them both out of Peiraia before the nasty stuff begins and bring in Ze Roberto and Melleberg. Toure and Selouk, and especially this old, fat Ukranian mappa has caused enough trouble.

Selouk is not an official agent since he is the vice president of toure former team(metalourg or something like it.)and can not have both jobs licenced by FIFA.The contract that OSFP has with toure is valid since his former team and osfp signed the paper not selouk.That is why he was saying today that his player will not play for osfp and he will wait for the contract to expire and then move to another club with osfp making no money for the transfer unless they sell Toure right now.Pretty much the jerk has some kind of offer that osfp is not approving and he is trying to blackmail the club.If i was kokkalis i will not let toure go just to ###### with selouk and his big mouth.Nobody knew Toure before he came to our club so he should be more profesional instead of crying and bitcing with his manager about everything.I have a 7 month daughter that doesn t cry that much :LOL:

it looks like tourre simply just wants to leave...i agree, there must be some offer that toure wants that oly will not approve...he keeps saying he wants to stay in greece, then al of a sudden he says he wants to leave?? smething fishy....

another question...what will be toures reaction if oly do hold on to him??

i would sell toure for a boat load of money and use it for ther players such as ze roberto...i guarentee clubs will be wlling tto spend big bucks for him...

i would sell toure for a boat load of money and use it for ther players such as ze roberto...i guarentee clubs will be wlling tto spend big bucks for him...

the longer this goes the likes of Ze Roberto will have signed elsewhere...

exactly what you need a black Castillo on your team :LOL:

I agree with you,for a boat load of money yes but keep in mind that 50% will go to his former team so let s say that an offer comes for 6 mil,osfp will only get 3 that is why i would keep him and not care if selouk has offers.Who knew Toure before he came to our club?In this case both sides need to get happy one way or another.Either get an offer for money or shut up.simple as that.

Archived