Phantis Forums

pap is staying(for 3 years)

slick13

paidia xsipniste!!!!!

he was never leaving.... this was all a ploy as many pll have said in this forum to make it seem that Pap was 1 of the singnings.... plain and simple!!!!

i really doubt that this was all a 'trick' otherwise other clubs wouldnt have taken interest.

At this point your just looking to find negatives from a bad mistake corrected.

Nobody seems to be passing it off as a signign.....we havent made anysignings yet...and PAP had 6 months left...he would be here anyways!

Papadopoulos pens new contract

Show of faith

"I am delighted," the forward said. "I hope that in the next three seasons we will be able to celebrate more trophies. This deal proves that I wanted to continue my career at Panathinaikos and that the club believes in my abilities. The fans were a major factor in my decision."

http://www.uefa.com/footballeurope/news/Ki...sId=428105.html

anyways hopefully now we can sign some good players and fill in the gaps (DC, DR, MR, ML)

paidia xsipniste!!!!!

he was never leaving.... this was all a ploy as many pll  have said in this forum to make it seem that Pap was 1 of the singnings.... plain and simple!!!!

i really doubt that this was all a 'trick' otherwise other clubs wouldnt have taken interest.

At this point your just looking to find negatives from a bad mistake corrected.

Nobody seems to be passing it off as a signign.....we havent made anysignings yet...and PAP had 6 months left...he would be here anyways!

Trifilara may have a point. Whether or not you consider it a 'signing' it does come across as though Vardi did his duty and was victorious in keeping Pap and it takes the pressure off him. I personally wouldnt bet my house that it was a ploy but then again I wouldn't bet on it not being a ploy. Would you?

I am happy that finally pao managed to keep papadopoulo in your team but the rest of this statement is just a stupid excuse.Big names will go everywhere as long as you pay them right,for exampe look at the turkish league,Ailton,Conceisao and many more.He can be honest and say i am not going to spent crazy money this year because we are trying to give some of our talent some opportunities and also we are not playing in CL so we wabt to keep a low budget.Dont come out and say stupid things because we are not idiots :1eye:

I am happy that finally pao managed to keep papadopoulo in your team but the rest of this statement is just a stupid excuse.Big names will go everywhere as long as you pay them right,for exampe look at the turkish league,Ailton,Conceisao and many more.He can be honest and say i am not going to spent crazy money this year because we are trying to give some of our talent some opportunities and also we are not playing in CL so we wabt to keep a low budget.Dont come out and say stupid things because we are not idiots :1eye:

And what a revelation Conceicao turned out to be :whistle: :whistle:

Truth is, Tzigger has a point. Most players that play in the Turkish league or other B-class leagues either buy players past their prime or spend an enormous amount of money to get them. To be honest, I rather get an Equi, Toure and Mantzios for the same amount of money that would cost to bring a bigger name that has passed it.

What I am trying to say is that talent is everywhere and history has taught us that PAO has benefitted from talented younger players more than the big names. Should I remind you all of Souza, Asanovic, Jarni, Vlaovic, Sezar, Flavio. We have haid bigger success with cheaper, lesser known players (Henriksen, Borelli, Equi, Kolkka, Michaelsen, and not least all the greek talent throughout the years)

You guys seem to forget history and continue to ask for a big name. That is a mystery to me.

please mod close this topic!

we have had enough time to thank pap now and to post stupid post like crazy has <_<

4 other people before you didn t think that it was stupid so if you have nothing helpfull or important to say or add,please,keep your mouth shut.It is way to early to start again,dont you think??? ;)

we have had enough time to thank pap now and to post stupid post like crazy has <_<

4 other people before you didn t think that it was stupid so if you have nothing helpfull or important to say or add,please,keep your mouth shut.It is way to early to start again,dont you think??? ;)
u never learn

u never learn
whatever fool...keep your paropides up...

crazy was dying to have Paps on the gavrous... so he's in the process of swallowing his little bitter pill :LOL:

shut this down Paps is a PAO player so let the others stay green with envy

No barouli,i was not dying to see him in red even if i like him as a player.I just could not believe that your management let this matter unfinished for so long instead of doing the NORMAL thing and keep this guy right away.Come on man,it was on off many stupid dramas that your team creates and your tzigger was really close off messing up one more time.If that is what you guys do to the players that actually play hard for your team and fans,i dont want to know what happens with the ones you dont like. :P

crazy was dying to have Paps on the gavrous... so he's in the process of swallowing his little bitter pill :LOL:

shut this down Paps is a PAO player so let the others stay green with envy

No barouli,i was not dying to see him in red even if i like him as a player.I just could not believe that your management let this matter unfinished for so long instead of doing the NORMAL thing and keep this guy right away.Come on man,it was on off many stupid dramas that your team creates and your tzigger was really close off messing up one more time.If that is what you guys do to the players that actually play hard for your team and fans,i dont want to know what happens with the ones you dont like. :P
and by the way djole looked like an old fool today!

and u are relying on him!

Archived