Phantis Forums

Please Help

Thanasis

Yeiasas files kai filoi, i am new to this site and i am wondering if any of you friends know of any way i can get any sort of trial at AEKARA. I am 17 yrs old and i will be in Ellatha at the end of this year..Sas efharisto yia tin voithia sas!!

But.. in todays football, you need over the average physical capabilities.....

If you have them ... try

Especially in Greece my freind.. I'd just let the guy knowing wht hes gone into.. Me and my best freind started out in Paiania for Pao under 14s 5-6 yrs ago.. we headed out after 1 yr there cs it was jst too much commitment... I ended up finishing in Palliniako (a' athinon) and my best freind just left to try his luck in England.. through that team that was with us then, not even one of our teamates has gone through to any a'ethniki team.. ;) Youth football is not promoted much in Greece, and i think u have to be absolutely exceptional to go through a team like AEK,PAO,OLY...

Good luck to u tho man, wish u the best if u do get a trial..

Yeiasas files kai filoi, i am new to this site and i am wondering if any of you friends know of any way i can get any sort of trial at AEKARA. I am 17 yrs old and i will be in Ellatha at the end of this year..Sas efharisto yia tin voithia sas!!

Maybe you might play for us in CL. Lol :LOL: :LOL:

When I did the similar thing about 10 years ago, it was all about WHO you know to get you a tryout.

Good luck and try not to get discouraged with the "clique-tzides". They can be a pain in the ass to your developement as well. If you personality is not that of being an ego maniac right off the bat , it wil help.

Thank u all for the welocmes and for the information, it is greatly appreciated.

I want a trial at AEK because i know that they are good with young players and they look as though they are building to the future.

Again, i thank u all for the good wishes.

Archived