Phantis Forums

Zagorakis

Antypas

Otto and Gagatsis want him to stick, at the very least as a trainer for the NT. Personlly I don't see him retiring, his body naturally produces "steriods" (well more testerone than the average man I think), so the guy is like the energy bunny physically... mentally it is a different story. Its his choice, but I do hope he stays. Greece really does need him for atleast euro 08. We don't have anyone who can fill in his boots and he is a big part of Otto's set-up.

Otto and Gagatsis want him to stick, at the very least as a trainer for the NT. Personlly I don't see him retiring, his body naturally produces "steriods" (well more testerone than the average man I think), so the guy is like the energy bunny physically... mentally it is a different story. Its his choice, but I do hope he stays. Greece really does need him for atleast euro 08. We don't have anyone who can fill in his boots and he is a big part of Otto's set-up.

R U SERIOUS???

Need him? This guy needs to retire and MAYBE just maybe should be coming off the bench for us....

Zagorakis is done. What he did he did during 2004 and that's it. Since then he has done absolutely nothing for his club or for the NT. The only thing that I can remember that he's done positively is the quick free-kick vs Denmark (if I'm not mistaken)

I trully believe that he should retire and help the team in more of a morale and true support from the sidelines.. Lets have him teach our youngsters how to play and to be a TRUE SOCCER PLAYER...

Did you even see him in the game, the past four games he is probably our best player alongside Nikopolidis. Scored 3 goals he saved us in that Saudi tournament with his 2 goals, and all his goals came after euro 04. How is he done, Greece without him looks really bad, just watch Greece in the first half, the midfield was absolutely horrendous until he came on. Even with an off game katsouranis in it, it grealy improved. We also created some chances, Zagorakis should have scored had it not been for the back of an aussie defender. He took all our set-pieces and right at the end he made this amazing long ball cross to Charisteas, had Charisteas been 2 cm taller that would have been a goal. There's more to playing football than scoring a goal, so I suggest you actually him play than just look at his age and look at the difference he makes when he comes on. For paok he hasn't been great, but on the NT he is the team. The most valuable players on the team our Dellas, Zagorakis and Nikopolidis. Either one goes and you'll see a noticeble difference in defence and even offence since Zagorakis and Dellas set-up most of our attacks during the run of play.

R U SERIOUS???

Need him? This guy needs to retire and MAYBE just maybe should be coming off the bench for us....

Zagorakis is done. What he did he did during 2004 and that's it. Since then he has done absolutely nothing for his club or for the NT. The only thing that I can remember that he's done positively is the quick free-kick vs Denmark (if I'm not mistaken)

I trully believe that he should retire and help the team in more of a morale and true support from the sidelines.. Lets have him teach our youngsters how to play and to be a TRUE SOCCER PLAYER...

I think adelfe you are out of your mind.In his potision he is the one and only.And you are wrong about 2004 and thats it.I live in Bologna,I went to 15 games of Bologna FC during Zagorakis staying here,and the only thing that i ll tell you its that noone I repeat noone from the team said a word about him when the team went to serie B.

Pagliuca himself said that was a top performer and a top professional.Mazzone(coach)said that he was the only man in the midfield.(and he had he bad days too)

And about Paok,well he has his life too,you know?Lets wait next year

But about Our Ethniki,no other player exists in his position

He is an agressive midfield defender with great skills in passes and how can i say it,tha tha po sta ellinika giati de mporo sta agglika,einai o monos poromenos me tin ethniki giati ta lefta de ton endiaferoun.Ehei dosei sfaliares se paiktes pou ton paizoun kyriolektika.tous poronei,tous anevazei.Tora an ehei apogouteytei apo ayta pou vlepei einai allo thema(des giourka gia paradeigma,des otto)

Who do you propose in his place?Stoltidis?Or Katsouranis'They are far away from his class adelfe mou.De paizoume enantion tis Kallitheas kai tou Ergoteli

Kai an xanamilisetai ashima giaton Zagor tha zitiso apo tous Admin na kleisoun ayto to thema gia vlasfimia :D :D

Kai an xanamilisetai ashima giaton Zagor tha zitiso apo tous Admin na kleisoun ayto to thema gia vlasfimia :D  :D

Kai prostheto :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Archived