Phantis Forums

Look at Who's Talking - 2

:angry: Former Galatasaray coach Mircea Lucescu came to Istanbul on Saturday and gave some shock statements...

"I have to admit I didn't expect Galatasaray to win the League because Fenerbahce is a way better team at the moment. " :angry:

"Galatasaray is terribly managed for at least 5 years. The championship we gained in 2001-02 was a far more valuble championship than this one." :angry:

Alioum Saidou made a scatching attack on Galatasaray immediately after signing for Nantes Atlantique.

"Nantes has a continental reputation in European football. Not like Galatasaray. I've had good days there but the club is not by any means a well-known and respected one in European football. Salamon Olembe was the main factor in my joining this team." :angry:

--------- NOTE OF POSTER ---------

It was Galatasaray's GREATEST EVER decision to SACK the Romanian bitch... I wish him the worst at DONETSK... :angry:

And the Cameroonian donkey... I hope you CAN NEVER find a club like this EVER AGAIN... Nantes is better than GS... Go eat your f*ckin bullsheet!!! :huh:

Alioum Saidou made a scatching attack on Galatasaray immediately after signing for Nantes Atlantique.

"Nantes has a continental reputation in European football. Not like Galatasaray. I've had good days there but the club is not by any means a well-known and respected one in European football. Salamon Olembe was the main factor in my joining this team." :angry:

[

Nantes?Did they play at uefa in the last 20 years? i am kiddin,they played 6 times in 10 years without achieving something,and 2 champion leagues.I don t think that the partecipation makes them a club with continental reputation.And I think Alioum Saidou needs a history lesson

Saidou is an idiot....are Nantes even in the 1st division these days? :LOL:

as for Lucescu....nothing wrong with being surprised GS won...come on...I wouldnt argue Fener had a stronger team, look at there budget though...they did win the last match 4-0....

Archived