Phantis Forums

Squads finalized!

drakos13

here is a set of nice link that gives a full list of squads plus a bit of info on every player

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/060516/1/6svc.html

:tup:

some surprises though and thinks i disagree with strongly i MUSt say :P

Huntelaar not making Holland - the kids form is disturbing, hes amazing. 35 goals this year??? and they take Babel instead? Hes good too but Huntelaar is a goal machine. Especially over Van Persie or Van Nistelrooy (hes a good scorer too but Huntelaar is the same type but simply better) and Van Persie is younger and doesnt play as much....just not fair for Huntelaar theres no way you should not make your national team at least as a backup scoring 35 times in the Dutch league....

Ricardinho for Brazil- im not sure if hes a dm, i think hes attacking...but if hes attacking why go with him instead of Mancini of Roma whos been fantastic??? or even Alex of Fenerbahce is far better a player...

Giuly not making France??? and over Loius Saha???? your joking. Giuly is a fantastic player desrves a spot not only for being good but for being an actual frenchman. for a change... :o

Wolff over Twellman for USA- Wolff is crap, Twellman deserved that way more..another Jardel it seems...

Walcott- 17 and hasnt played for his club yet....risky or stupid? Andy Johnson only had to own the premiership scoring and being the only english striker to actually be noticable in the Premier league!!! He might be in D1 now but experience and skill matters too...especially when Rooney is doubtful along with Owen that leaves you with Crouch and Walcott...Crouch did he play that much? hes not bad...but when youre facing depth issues calling in a 17 year old with hardly any credentials could be the move of a genius or a retard....knowing Eriksson hes no genius.

Raul over Moreintes- Raul has been out of it for the past couple years...Morientes is at least doing better and has always been great for Spain.

and Reina over Valdes????

Archived