Phantis Forums

OSFP fiesta

OSFP has every right to celebrate......

but if I was an OSFP fan id be a bit annoyed with Fagadonna being there. Yes he is a legendary player, but the guy shows up and expects to be treated as a king. OSFP players who went out there and won should get that title and respect from the fans. Not some loser jobless Argentine riding his name and glory going and thinking he is 'gracing' karaiskaki with his mere presence. Maradona has had s%$#! to do with the club and its efforts, and just comes for the celebration....rewarded??? FOR WHAT!?!?! he hasnt done a ###### thing for OSFP. What he was was in the past for Argentina and Napoli.....nothing to do with Olympiakos. He deserves NOTHING hes just milking his name for more attention (face it the guy is obsessed with his image), the only people out there who deserve credit and awards are the players who worked hard in that jersey and the fans that supported them.....not some jackass Maradonna who goes to Greece and picks a favourite team...

but if I was an OSFP fan id be a bit annoyed with Fagadonna being there. Yes he is a legendary player, but the guy shows up and expects to be treated as a king. OSFP players who went out there and won should get that title and respect from the fans. Not some loser jobless Argentine riding his name and glory going and thinking he is 'gracing' karaiskaki with his mere presence. Maradona has had s%$#! to do with the club and its efforts, and just comes for the celebration....rewarded??? FOR WHAT!?!?! he hasnt done a ###### thing for OSFP. What he was was in the past for Argentina and Napoli.....nothing to do with Olympiakos. He deserves NOTHING hes just milking his name for more attention (face it the guy is obsessed with his image), the only people out there who deserve credit and awards are the players who worked hard in that jersey and the fans that supported them.....not some jackass Maradonna who goes to Greece and picks a favourite team...

This is your opinion.

Maradona is a minor deity. As an Olympiako filathlo I welcome his presence at the celebrations.

Sure, his had his issues with blow.....his not perfect, but he is the greatest footballer the world has seen. (Just take a look at my avatar :tup:)

I must say that I never liked Maradona very much, because as a mother I did not think that a drug addict is an adequate roll model for the youth, beside that i detested the @hand of God@ issue and detest calling a human being @God@

And i agree that the respect has to be for the players who sweat their shirts and made an effort, it was not so easy as it seems

Yesterday when I looked at him tpying with the ball I thought , What could have been of him if he would not lost his better years to drugs? maybe he could recieve 5 golden balls and beat Ronaldinho to it... but. it seems that he is out of it now, he looks much better and what is more important for me: he makes Rivaldo happy, and some others too, so it is all right with me

Maybe some of the PAO fans are just frustrated because he did not show interest to visit theeir pitch and become a member of their club

He became member of Oly on his last visit (When he was much fetter and looked terrible), it was his choice, at least he as a good taste ;)

I must say that I never liked Maradona very much, because as a mother I did not think that a drug addict is an adequate roll model for the youth, beside that i detested the @hand of God@ issue and detest calling a human being @God@

I agree, calling a human God is disgusting. HOWEVER, it was the greatest goal of all time! The second greatest was when he went around their whole team! Anyone that cheats to beat England deserves respect!!! As a mother you should make your kids watch the goal three times a day before the meals!!! Of all the kaka that the English have done to the Argentines (and indeed the whole world) to see them get robbed like that brings unrivalled joy to my heart and a tear my eye!!!

AR-GEN-TINA!!

AR-GEN-TINA!!

The only thing left now is for Greece to beat England in August, Turkey in the qualifiers, and Australia in May!

:gr: :gr: :gr: :gr:

This is your opinion.

Maradona is a minor deity. As an Olympiako filathlo I welcome his presence at the celebrations.

Sure, his had his issues with blow.....his not perfect, but he is the greatest footballer the world has seen. (Just take a look at my avatar :tup:)

yeah i know its my opinion obviously I posted it.

Opados? Seriously, do you really think hes an avid fan of Thrinos? Do you think he can name more than 3 OSFP players? Since when is he a fan? Since last year when he just came to Greece for the hell of it and became a melos? Come on. Hes a classic bandwagon fan who likely has no clue about the Greek game. Hes also obsessed with attention and spotlight. A diety? What are you talking about. Hes as human as any of us, with a TON of problems. He scored a great goal that hell be remembered for. But you want a real legend take ronaldinho. Once Barca wins wednesday he has already more accomplished than Maradona and hes just getting started.... Maradona is just an idol in Napoli and Argentina, hes done nothing in any way for OSFP, except show up and expect royal treatment.

and Yes this is my bias because celebrities who think theyre better than other people because of fame and expect to be treated higher make me sick.

and What possible award did Thrinos give to him???? Thank you for comign to our fiesta, we arent worthy? What about the REAL fans who support that team? THEY deserve awards too then. Just because Diego was once a good player in a different country doesnt make him deserve s%$#!. He hasnt done anything to help the club, and this is totally for his own attention. Whats he doing taking day trips to Pireaus for fiestas anyways.......DIEGO BUSCA TRABAJO TU VAGABUNDO

i cant believe there is this convo about Maradona... Maradona! yes he coudnt care less about our team and as sum other ppl said he prolly couldnt name any player apart from 2-3 players... Yes he had issues off pitch etc etc but the person was a football genious and he doesnt deserve any of the stuff sum ppl have mentioned in here... sum stuff like "hell be remembered for a goal" and a "legend is ronaldinho", obviously show some dnt have an idea of wht hes givne to football (im not saying ronaldinho isnt cs for his time he is the best by far)... yes he hasnt given a thing to OSFP, but obviously u would be saying this if he was at ur fiesta (if u ever have one again) also right? He was a great presence and i dnt think any fan rejected to his showing...

Every thing is OK

he knows only 2-3 players, but he CHOSE US

He could be in many places where he is admired, but he chose us

He came ones and liked what he saw

he came again , to the fiesta

He even became member

Do? As I said before. He did not chose PAO nor AEK

It is not that important but it is nice, especially if it made our Ribo happy

Now another issue

What is the plan now for the players

Are they going to vacations? For how long

When will the training e resumed??

I hope the vacations will not be too long in order not to have the same situation as liast year : unprepared team physicaly and mentally to the CL

i dont think the reason that he came was because he liked what he saw last time he was here.ithink the main reason why he came was because kokkalis gave him some moula$$$. which is a way of marketing the team, which is very smart of him.

Archived