Phantis Forums

Transfer Rumours For Turkish Clubs

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trabzonspor have invited Ankaragucu's U-21 starlet Umut Bulut to the city after both sides agreed on a €1.5M fee for the young prolific striker. 22-year-old forward scored 16 goals for Ankaragucu this season...

Matias Delgado's agent stated that the player has not yet even thought of leaving Basel, following the interest from Besiktas JK...

Galatasaray Vice-Chairman Adnan Polat said he was disappointed with the negotiations with players Orhan and Volkan... Both players asked 2 year contracts for €600k yearly but Galatasaray have offered both players 4 year contracts for €350k yearly. It will be tough to renew with these guys, it seems... <_<

Galatasaray Football Director Fatih Goksen today admitted that the club let Saidou go so easily because Galatasaray has already made a pre-contract with Monaco's Andreas Zikos... :o

He added that a permanent agreement is not so far off and expect the former Greek-international to come to Istanbul on Thursday...

Galatasaray Football Director Fatih Goksen today admitted that the club let Saidou go so easily because Galatasaray has already made a pre-contract with Monaco's Andreas Zikos... :o

that's superb... he is way beter than SAIDU THE TRAITOR.. :angry:

Galatasaray have renewed the contracts of most players whose contracts are due to expire this summer..

Orhan Ak will get €350k for three more seasons.

Hasan Sas will get €700k for three more seasons.

Hakan Sukur will get €500k for one year.

Sabri will get €250k for two years.

Ayhan Akman will get €400k for two years.

Rigobert Song's contract has been extended one more year and he will get €900k.

Cihan Haspolatli will get €550k for two more years.

Only Volkan Arslan and youth player Erkan Ferin have not accepted the second initial offers of the club and will be asked a last time...

He added that a permanent agreement is not so far off and expect the former Greek-international to come to Istanbul on Thursday...

i dont know about that...I would think Zikos could have a few picks before GS to be honest...but hey he was AEK so maybe he likes the City

Zikos yesterday stated that he had a contract with Monaco running until 2007 but he would be pleased to move to Galatasaray, a Champions League contender... Monaco informed the media that they didn't receive any offers from Galatasaray for the 32-year-old's services but they may think of making cash from him should the offer be righteous.

these are the latest rumoours..

A. van der Meyde (Everton) > GS

Oliver Kapo (Juventus) > BJK

R. Djalovic (Arminia) > Erciyesspor

Anderson (Sivasspor) > G.Birligi

Miroslaw Szymek (Trabzonspor) > Celtic

Volkan Arslan (Galatasaray) > BJK

according to several Turkish sources, Besiktas has convinced the Argentine wing forward Matias Delgado to join the club. Besiktas will immediately start negotiations with the Swiss club and after this reported arrangement with the player, it seems the Black Eagles will be able to convince the Swiss club at around €2.5M or some point.

no Swiss sources have confirmed this rumour yet...

I loudly though to open a new thread for this OFFICIAL signing but then decided to put it in here...

Besiktas playmaker Tumer Metin has joined FENERBAHCE!!! :o :o :o

He signed a three-year contract and even posed with his new jersey at the FENERIUM STORE in Kadikoy...

Posted Image

I have to admit that this has come as a major shock to me!!! I never expected it!!! :o

Turkish Second Division Category B side Etimesgut Sekerspor have snapped up former Besiktas skipper Sergen Yalcin on a free transfer. Being just promoted from Turkish Third Division, Ankara-based club aims to be back in top flight in two years. The club already signed former Kocaelispor captain Nuri Colak. Besiktas winger and UEFA Cup winner Buruk Okan, former Turkey National Ahmet Dursun and Trabzonspor defender Yavuz Erdinc.

The club, whose centre is based very close to the Eryaman district, yeah that's where I live :) , is believed to have a €10M budget appropriate for transfers.

Turkish Second Division Category B side Etimesgut Sekerspor have snapped up former Besiktas skipper Sergen Yalcin on a free transfer. Being just promoted from Turkish Third Division, Ankara-based club aims to be back in top flight in two years. The club already signed former Kocaelispor captain Nuri Colak. Besiktas winger and UEFA Cup winner Buruk Okan, former Turkey National Ahmet Dursun and Trabzonspor defender Yavuz Erdinc.

The club, whose centre is based very close to the Eryaman district, yeah that's where I live :) , is believed to have a €10M budget appropriate for transfers.

they added AHMET DURSUN, SERKAN AYKUT, TAMER TUNA and GUNGOR OZTURK.... what are they smoking??? :la:

ok guys, let's look at Hernan Crespo's statements about a possible move to Fenerbahce... according to Turkish papers; that is... :LOL:

Crespo: "Why Turkey?"

It's in Turkish so I'll sum it up for you...

Chelsea and Argentina striker Hernan Crespo said that he was a happy man at Stamford Bridge and doesn't want to move away. Bu if he does, he would never move to Fenerbahce or any other club in Turkey because he would seek a transfer to Spain or Italy... He also added that Fenerbahce never bid for his services...

There are also some views of Argentine players of Turkish football... Especially, the ideas put forth by Lucho Gonzalez are worthy of attention! ;)

The latest rumours for a defensive midfield at Galatasaray...

Didier Zokora - Saint Etienne - DM C also D C, 26 years old

Richarlyson - Sao Paulo - DM C, 20 years old, Brazilian U-20

Guarin Vasquez - Boca - DM C, 20 years old, Colombian 5 caps :tup:

... I'm happy with these names. They will contribute much more than a washed-up Gravesen... :o

Ali Gursoy is heading for France tonight to negotiate the details with St Etienne and Zokora's agent for the services of the Ivory Coast anchorman... :tup: :tup: :tup:

Saidou out Zokora in would be a nice move... Hope it will... B)

and Besiktas General Director Erdil Arpaci will have a final meeting with the Swiss club Basel for the services of Matias Delgado. The Swiss club wants €4.5M whilst Besiktas offers €3.75... Prone to development... ;)

Ali Gursoy is heading for France tonight to negotiate the details with St Etienne and Zokora's agent for the services of the Ivory Coast anchorman... :tup: :tup: :tup:

well... as always our management found his price tag (€6M) too much and the player joined Tottenham... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

by the way, Ozhan Canaydin yesterday said he expects Gravesen to come to Istanbul on Thursday... I'm sure this is pure crap even if I saw him quote live on TV... :angry: :angry: :xxx: :xxx:

The club, whose centre is based very close to the Eryaman district, yeah that's where I live :) , is believed to have a ?10M budget appropriate for transfers.

how does a B side have 10 Million E?????

is Eryaman near Ulus? (thats the only area/street i remember) B)

Archived