Phantis Forums

Depor - AEK

The2ndMouse

If we would be playing Monaco or Deportivo tonight at home....I would expect a win...due to the better performance of the team........

But in Spain... I would be very happy with a draw..........Deportivo is the big favorite for this game.....but it is interesting what our boys will show tonight...

yes dusan thats all we ask of you to either tell or not tell team to play attacking you moron.

ehoume varethei pia na akoume/vlepoume tin aek olo amina na paizei stin europi mpas kai einai mia italiki omada me amina foberi. me ton abonsah i filathloi mas fobounte pio poli apo ton antipalo.

as for game well tsiartas the magician had post 15mins in 0-1 be much different game but as wih monaco (vlepe 2 okkas chances missed) we copped 3 and kalinihta. okkas agai nmisses chance sin cl with lob not beating molina( vre ti pirazei an ton plasareis kanonika valta uata prota kai meta ta cheecky lobs etc)

amina well under pressurw we'll leak goals. 1st kasapis has some fault, 2nd good goal but shouldv'e pressured more 3rd abonsah some fault with his walkabouts(as 1st goal) but also could be offside since the cut back was to player already offside so interseting that fasei. who ever saw game did they think it was offside.

from ehat i heard aek outplayed, sat back and tried to absorb pressure but failed. kapsis covered well but others poor. okkas on his own up fornt no stirixei, mesi also gave bal lup to easy. was this the case for those who saw it?

tora koitame greek league

From what I heard we had 2 MAJOR opportunities in the first half. Hey, we still have finishing problems this year. I guess Lakis had Okkas wide open and didnt pass to him.... so he took a shot and shanked it...

I am off to watch the game on Uefa.com...

we shall see...

Something is seriously wrong when we can only score 1 goal in 5 outings in Europe and concede so many, whether at home or away. I have only seen highlights but I thought the goalie was at fault on one of the goals. The defence needs shoring up. :angry:

Archived