Phantis Forums

Look at Who's Talking...

Fenerbahce chairman Aziz Yildirim has given an interview to a Turkish magazine called FUTBOL EXTRA and as always it's tons of s-h-i-t that is falling from his mouth and -pure- Galatasaray hostility... :angry:

Here are some quotes...

- Even ladies in Galatasaray terraces are swearing at me! It's purely because I have carried Fenerbahce kilometres in front of Galatasaray...

- I will continue "combating" use of bad language but I can only oust it in our club's own stadium. The others should also spend efforts...

- If I were a Galatasaray board member, I would already have constructed the new stadium and it would never exceed 40,000 because Galatasaray fans will never fill a stadium of 65,000 excluding the Fener games...

- TFF's decision to keep the number of foreigners at six is a murder! The number of foreigners should be set free because that is the only way our teams could be succesful in European competitions.

- I have no ambition of "owning" Fenerbahce forever. It's a club having 30 Million fans and even Aziz Yildirim alone would never be enough to make such a club his.

- I don't want Fener fans to chant my name because if I would allow them to do so, they would sign my name for 90 minutes every game...

- Our National Team's third place in the 2002 World Cup is a coincidence. Galatasaray's UEFA Title is also a coincidence. These are achievements having no concrete basis. That's why noone talks about Galatasaray in Europe now...

- It's true that we bid for Eto'o when he was playing for Real Madrid. We offered up to €10M but they rejected it and loaned him to Mallorca. Later, Barcelona bought this player for €12M.

- Our budget will be giving a surplus of €400M per year after 2008. By 2010, we would be one of the powerhouses in European football...

Fener to be a powerhouse in 2010, huh?? WAY TOO FUNNY... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

and Mr Idiot; you say even Cimbom ladies use bad language against you! What will you say about the banner opened last week? Wasn'it bad language...? Or isn't saying "Didn't we ###### you right off your asses?" a swear for you???

YOU BIG IDIOT LIAR BITCH... :angry:

:xxx: ibne... i've had enough of this d$$khead. he thinks his top. fener would get nowhere with him . the tff aim is not to produce quality foregin players its to produce quaility turkish players you moron. wat an idiot. Stupid idiot. terbiyesiz okuz. :*&%:

I forgot to add this one too...

Mr Big Spender Idiot said that Newcastle offered Emre Belozgolu + €14M to secure the services of Nicolas Anelka and they rejected it because the value of Anelka is at least €30M :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:xxx:  ibne...  terbiyesiz okuz.  :*&%:

couldn't agree more...

has he ever thinked the reason behinde everbody in the country attacking fener fans aftr they celebrate wins? not only Gala fans.

after last weeks 4-0 derby, samsunspor konyaspor rizespor and even third division eskisehirspor fans atacked fener fans...

EVERYBODY HATES FENERBAHCE IN TURKEY BECAUZE OF THIS IDIOT..

-------- Or... :xxx: Co... :xxx: AZIZ YILDIRIM --------

Archived