Phantis Forums

Levadiakos - Olympiakos

dark_horse

Thats a joke my friend. Courts that protect the Greek league. Its not only the players but the refs in this relationship. All you need is to take care of one defender or a goalkeeper and thats how you can buy a result. Lets be real, this relationship between the two is a disgrace.

no lets be real, its another stupid conspiracy theory. People love bullshit conspiracies in this sport. Players on OFI publicly state this. OFI losing to PAO has nothing to do with the fact that they suck? COME ON. These players do not get paid to let a player buy or to hit the post instead of putting the goal in. Thats the simple ###### truth. Take 3-1 in oaka....OFI equalized.....was that "part of the plan" :LOL: also may i point out a PAO player equalized for OFI with a stunning goal...you dont know a clue what goes on, you make this s%$#! up in your head.....why is it surprising a s%$#! team like OFI cant beat PAO? neither could kallithea, panionios, etc...

Courts protect the GREEK PEOPLE. If you have a contract in Greece, doesnt matter what it is for be football or gardening it makes no difference.

for those bitvhing how we threw the game ehtes

bitch all u want

pao fans are mostly pissed because if ofi gets relegated they won get the usual 6 PTS against them like evry year

Good one... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

bitch all u want

pao fans are mostly pissed because if ofi gets relegated they won get the usual 6 PTS against them like evry year

Good one... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I dont like seein my team lose.. anyways

so what lyon lost 4-1 at home to rennes last month at home thye lost 4-1 where they are unbeatable

i gues sthey threw the game then

bitch all u want

wow a few OFI players did who else are you talking about......OSFP didnt throw that game-----they were outplayed!

yeah OFI is the usual six points, similar to Ionikos and Aigaleo laying down for you...because its so rare that a bottom team in greece loses to a top team twice in a year...

Archived