Phantis Forums

PAO-OSFP

drakos13

With so many lost threes its tough to break the 35-point record :angry: (the only interesting thing in these games any more).

Oly is consistently impoving though. Only 19 this time.

Crazy, I prefer gaurosoupa to glarosoupa. :P

With so many lost threes its tough to break the 35-point record :angry: (the only interesting thing in these games any more).

to 35 den tha to deis pote vazelini..................... :ph34r:

i never said that we have a better team kido.You are the one that is trying to compare and get 35.It s the second or third time that you say that so who has the problem zacho???????????????? :P

With so many lost threes its tough to break the 35-point record  :angry: (the only interesting thing in these games any more).

to 35 den tha to deis pote vazelini..................... :ph34r:
nai alla tous 30 8a tous deis polles fores akomh.

By the way in 1931 we beat you 8-2, hurts doesn't it?

By the way in 1931 we beat you 8-2, hurts doesn't it?

Hahahaha, etsi 8a xrhsimopoioun kai oi arouraioi tous 35 meta apo 60 xronia :LOL:

En tw metaksu as'tous na trwne 30ares mesa-eksw kai na nomizoun oti exoun ftiaksei omada otan trwne mono 19 pontakia :rolleyes:

i never said that we have a better team kido.You are the one that is trying to compare and get 35.It s the second or third time that you say that so who has the problem zacho???????????????? :P

I talk about 30 and 35 a lot in the recent derbies because I think it is funny and it teases you. For example, also like to remind that OSFP has many European records: two in Football and one in basketbal (quiz: what are they? ;) ).

Its not that I really care, I just think it is funny.

Good luck with Maccabi (honestly). I hope you beat them.

Thank you my friend,i hope we beat them but is going to be hard.They are one of the best teams in europe and osfp is a team that is getting rebuilt and had many injuries this year.

K***la tin Kyriaki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!To pistepsan ta gabrakia oti mporousan na mas kerdisoun kai telika egygan me 19 pontous!!! :LOL: :LOL:

Pou na empainan ki ayta pou xaname!!

Sas parakalw kerdiste tin Maccabi na brethoume sti Praga,na sas riksoume kamia 20ara sto nero kai na perasoume xalara sto teliko kai ksekourasta!

Archived