Phantis Forums

What do you think for the greek diaitisia ?

MadBoy13

pos sas fenete i fetini diaitisia?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. pos sas fenete i fetini diaitisia?

• Xalia
    • Poly kali
    • Metria

vlepo se kathe agonistiki ta xalia tis diaitisias mas.... eseis pos tin vlepete tin fetini Diaitisia??

eiste tis apopsis oti prepei na paretithei o kyrios Germanakos?

vlepo se kathe agonistiki ta xalia tis diaitisias mas.... eseis pos tin vlepete tin fetini Diaitisia??

eiste tis apopsis oti prepei na paretithei o kyrios Germanakos?

Ok here's the deal my firend I'm preety sure that your response to this question is going to be overwhelming. What you need to ask is HOW can we change the reffing in Greece into making it better for Greek soccer.

I'm afraid to say it but we all know tha the refs in Greece are slow and are subject to making crucial wrong making decisions...

EPO needs to step in & make these guys a full time job to where they are gradded after every match and are in shape to keep up w/ play and more importantly WATCH VIDEOS OF GAMES

If we don't begin w/ the basics nothing will change in Greek soccer refering...

Begin with protecting the referees.

Every freakin time they make a call that the players dont like, the players run up to them and bitch and complain and try to intimidate them.[/b] When have you ever seen a referee overturn his call? NEVER!! Why do you think you complaining will do that?

ALso, the fans get crazy if their home teams get a call against them. They throw objects on the field and go after the referees.

Fine them (the fans) and suspend the players.

Begin with protecting the referees.

Every freakin time they make a call that the players dont like, the players run up to them and bitch and complain and try to intimidate them.[/b] When have you ever seen a referee overturn his call? NEVER!! Why do you think you complaining will do that?

ALso, the fans get crazy if their home teams get a call against them. They throw objects on the field and go after the referees.

Fine them (the fans) and suspend the players.

what game in any league have you seen a player get a yellow card or a foul against them and not complain about it.

Lets be real...the reffing in Greece is disgusting. There was an interview with Hoyzer the German ref caught in the scandal, and he said that the Croatian Mobsters consider Greece a betters paradise.

It is not that there are bad calls once in a while, there are blatantly horrible calls in everygame. In another country the ref would be fired automatically.

Archived