Phantis Forums

OSFP-ATROMITOS

Crazy

Every week the same story. Djorgevic almost has 20 goals by penalty shots :huh: , once more the linesmen suck :tdown:  and the gauro people want the rest to be blind or dump, not to see what is happening.  The refferees particularly favor you, more that any other team (remeber Xanthi, Larissa just a couple of weeks ago).

I admit you have the best team because it is obvious, I would be stupid to say otherwise.  You admit you are excessivelly favored which is also obvious. Be decent admitting the obvious.

so youre sayign that kostadinou being brough down in the penalty box is not considered a penalty?

13 goals by djordjevic leads the league but if half are on penatlies he does not deserve the scoring title

He has scored 9 goals from penalties. But hey it dosen't matter he is first in scoreing!!! ;)

regardless .. you think atromitos would have beaten us?

ase mas re..

look at how u guys won Kalamaria deserved at least a tie but the ref had other ideas

YOU NEVER KNOW MT!!!! :rolleyes:

I think you AEK fans have more things to worry about

and thats is paying off your debt and staving off a very hot Pao team

as for somebody coming to Greece

i am all for it

i hope it makes a difference and we produce better referee's so when we win titles in the future i don't have to hear bickering from everybody especially Pao fans

what exactly is pao contribution of making things better in greek soccer,DVDS and wine????when pao is getting helped i don t see anyone crying or bitching,right barouli?oti sas sumferi panta......oust re lagoi.

what exactly is pao contribution of making things better in greek soccer,DVDS and wine????when pao is getting helped i don t see anyone crying or bitching,right barouli?oti sas sumferi panta......oust re lagoi.

Eseis re paidia to exete parakani. There is always help for OFSP no matter what game.

In paos case I have said it over and over and over and over

when they start winnign games in different ways then we do then maybe we can say ... maybe they are winning fair and square maybe they deserve a title...

but since they claim we get the most help... etc etc,, welll little do they know and again I have also repeated this,,, we dont need the refs help.. they do .. look at the pushes they got this year,,,, just to stay 2nd...

Untill then keep making dvd's to cry how you are robbed while this same pao teams is robbing other teams of PTS. (vs kalamaria.. kalithea..)

as far as aek fans go.. win a title for the first time (OR CLOSE TO winning a title ) in 13 years ,,,, then talk to us about titles....

u wish u can win just 1

I think you AEK fans have more things to worry about

and thats is paying off your debt and staving off a very hot Pao team

as for somebody coming to Greece

i am all for it

i hope it makes a difference and we produce better referee's so when we win titles in the future i don't have to hear bickering from everybody especially Pao fans

i never really bought any of the controversy over the refs but after watching the highlights its kind of.....blatant. download the higlights off e-go.gr yourself.

i just saw the highlight of the atromitos goal.........i watched it like 4 times and couldnt see anything wrong with it whatsoever (clip had no commentary). there was no foul, no hand, and no offside. complete bullshit on Atromitos when they could have tied it up....

oh and there was a perfectly onside breakaway stopped...

and on the penalty, Mixalhs is offside, then throws his shoulder on to #2 and bounces off in the box...what a load of crap.

Montreal- what pushes to stay 2nd? what we are mainly upset about the AEK game which was a load of crap anyone would say this but wont admit it because theyre Geyros or aek fans.

as for Kalmaria? robbed? did you SEE the highlights? That was a penalty, hands were up, it was overagrressive- get over it. PAO was all over them to begin with anyways.

Kallithea- what controversy we beat them soundly both times. Robbed of what?

as for being close to a title in the last 13 years----we won the double the other year...

and not to mention youre putting words in our mouths...most of that s%$#! you talk about what "Pao fans say" i dont read anywhere on these forums... YOU say it.

Archived