Phantis Forums

OLYMPIAKOS vs ofi

REDmagic

One thing that I have to say is that RIVO is having an amazing year and it would be sad to see him not to make it to Germany.. At 1st I wasn't in favour of it but after another great performance... How can't you not take him..

Easy Victory..... Glad to see Dani finally put one away during the protathlima and to see Castillo do what he does best.. Cause Havoc

GREAT SOLIED! KEEP IT UP AND LOOK FORWARD TO NEXT SEASON

One thing that I have to say is that RIVO is having an amazing year and it would be sad to see him not to make it to Germany.. At 1st I wasn't in favour of it but after another great performance... How can't you not take him..

Easy Victory..... Glad to see Dani finally put one away during the protathlima and to see Castillo do what he does best.. Cause Havoc

GREAT SOLIED! KEEP IT UP AND LOOK FORWARD TO NEXT SEASON

Unfortunately I wasn't able to watch the game. Had to follow the score on the internet. Did Castillo play well then? How did Dani and Maric do? I know Dani scored but did he play well?

entaksei o kastillo ekane oti kanei panta...ntrimples slalom kai oxi apotelesma...kaka ta psemata kalos paixtis alla poli anorimos pistevo gia tora...kai o ntani entaksei den eixe kai poli xrono..evale gkol...tipota allo idiaitero..dio kentrikous amintikous...enan aristero an den ginei kala o venetidis...enan katharo striker...makari ton ronaldo pote de ksereis...kai tha eimaste mia xara gia tou xronou pistevo

entaksei o kastillo ekane oti kanei panta...ntrimples slalom kai oxi apotelesma...kaka ta psemata kalos paixtis alla poli anorimos pistevo gia tora...kai o ntani entaksei den eixe kai poli xrono..evale gkol...tipota allo idiaitero..dio kentrikous amintikous...enan aristero an den ginei kala o venetidis...enan katharo striker...makari ton ronaldo pote de ksereis...kai tha eimaste mia xara gia tou xronou pistevo

Simfono

Simfono oti hreiazomaste nea amina, alla o Kapsis kalos eine.

Bravo Olympiakos for our good first half performance :tup:

Rivaldo scored a ripper again.. B)

Who said 6-0 was out of the question??? :LOL: :LOL: ..Ofi are lucky we took our foot off the petal in the second half.. :o

:nw: OLYMPIAKE EISAI 8EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :nw:

Bravo Olympiakos for our good first half performance :tup:

Rivaldo scored a ripper again.. B)

Who said 6-0 was out of the question??? :LOL: :LOL: ..Ofi are lucky we took our foot off the petal in the second half.. :o

:nw: OLYMPIAKE EISAI 8EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :nw:

Olympiakos is really a solid squad to say the least

its that we didn't realize taht in the begginning of the season

with Rivaldo out of form

Toure being out of position

Konstandinou was injured

but Olympiakos did easy work v Ofi and thats they way it should be

lets just carry this momentum to next season and finish this season strong

does anybody got any videos ??

OLYMPIAKOS#1

NYC here is the link to our 4 golares against OFI

Make sure you watch Rivaldos goal at least 10 times :P

http://www.sport.gr/football/hellas06/0603...305/osfofh3.asp

i actually downloaded the replays but don't mind looking at it another 10 times

it was just a theartically and talented goal to say the least

RIBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived