Phantis Forums

OYMPIAKOS 2006-07 ROSTER

REDmagic

Some players are coming off contract and I think its time for our club NOT to renew some contracts BUT to sign young players instead like Lagos,

A Pappadopoulos,Toure Jnr and also bring back Pappas :tup:

On the other hand I believe the following players have passed their overdue date and should NO longer be part of Sollids plans for upcoming season:

*Boulit............Has 1 yr left but has no idea in marking or passing :tdown:

*Maurogenidhs....He has given his heart and soul for the club but has nothing left in the tank

*Kapsis...........He would rather be at the bouzoukia :o

*Sourer............World class defender but at 35 how much more can he offer??

*Lemens.........He was a LEMON :LOL: :LOL:

*Kafes.........Hasn't performed as we expected and never will

*Anatolakhs.....Has played well over the years but is getting slower and clumsier

We have signed Marcos Ne 22,polish defender 29 and the Croatian Boutina

30 :tup:

I hope Lagos and Antzas come to our club BUT not Kyriakos for the one reason that this guy has NO idea about soccer :whistle:

Antzas looks to sign next week and Toure Jnr is kicking arse at training.This has been the best season as far as transfers goes and all credit goes to our SOLID coach :P

It all looks promising for the upcoming season so give us your opinion about players coming and going B)

*Kapsis...........He would rather be at the bouzoukia :o

Kapsis and Kafes are valuable members of our team! Anatolakis is a solid defender and should remain part of the squad but must be replaced from the first team if we are to go on a CL run!

:gr: :gr: :gr:

What has happened to TARALIDIS everyone? I love that guy... He brings a bit something special to the match when he's in...

:blink: I would love to see him more on the field

Taralidis hasn't played a game in a while for the club

he is a solid player i beleive he should get more time

but this team has alot of midfielders thats why he doesn't get burn

U brought up Taralidis what about Vallas he is at age 25 i mean he has hit his peak age ???

hopefully the club gets rid of all the players u mentioned and sign all those young players they are talking about

but Ribbo better resign

*Kapsis...........He would rather be at the bouzoukia  :o

Kapsis and Kafes are valuable members of our team! Anatolakis is a solid defender and should remain part of the squad but must be replaced from the first team if we are to go on a CL run!

RED Magic, why would you get rid of Kapsis, a manmarker?

Or Kafes, who scored 2 beautiful goals in the Champions League?

:whistle:

Kapsis has made it clear he doesn't want to be at Olympiakos by the way he always declares himself unfit and when he gets called up by rehagal he's available :whistle: You don't get the same feeling????

As far as Kafes goes he scored 2 brilliant goals in CL matches but that all he has done.He has been at the club for 3 years and in the middle of the park he looks looks lazy and not intrested in giving 100%.Now that we signed Marcos Ne our midfield will get stronger.

Both players are good BUT don't show the hunger to play for Olympiakos :tdown:

Kapsis has made it clear he doesn't want to be at Olympiakos by the way he always declares himself unfit and when he gets called up by rehagal he's available :whistle: You don't get the same feeling????

As far as Kafes goes he scored 2 brilliant goals in CL matches but that all he has done.He has been at the club for 3 years and in the middle of the park he looks looks lazy and not intrested in giving 100%.Now that we signed Marcos Ne our midfield will get stronger.

i agree

Kafes had high expectations when he first signed from Paok and he has never met them to this point

i mean look he scored 2 spectacular goals v Real but wut else has he done

kafes is an Okay player and thats not good enough for Olympiakos

as for Kapsis i have even forgot that he was on the roster and wouldn't care if he walked in the summer

i mean i will never forget wut he did for Greece in Euro 2004

but thats in the past

Why is there such a fuss about Marco Né? He really isn't all that! He's an average player for Beveren and can't get into the Ivory Coast team! He has potential but he is not better than Kafes. Kafes is a very good technical player and turns in good performances in big games. He was our joint top scorer in the CL and doesn't lose the ball. He also gets assists. He got 4 in 1 game earlier in the season!

Kapsis isn't getting the playing time Sollied should give him, I'm amazed by that!

Kafes has proved to be a reliable player for Olympiakos for the most part, he's a young player with a good heart, at times he could get TIRED, not LAZY. He's good for another 2 years. ;)

I want those 2 to stick around. ;)

Kafes is a quality player, he understands the game, has excellent passing ability and covers his position very well.

He doesn't mind staying on the bench when the coach needs him to which a big plus for a player of his quality.

His main problem is that he is not OLYMPIAKARAS and that bothers some people. Personally, I prefer players that stay calm and play their football rather than showing off their dedicaiton to the club and supporters.

Archived