Phantis Forums

Grigoris Georgatos

Montreal_Thrillos

Is this a good idea from Reds management?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a good idea from Reds management?

• A- YES
    • B- NO
    • C- no preference

loipon o geo itan enas apo autous tous paixtes pou edine ta panta gia to thrylo kai pisteuw oti kanei mia polu kalh kinisi na aposurthei apo to podosfairo tou xronou.. afou einai ena xrono mono pisteuw oti nai men den einai oo paixtis pou itan alla einai mia kali lush gia to aristero akro... ekane mia wraia kariera kai tha einai wraio na fugei me to kefal psula apo tin omada pou agapise... :nw:

Grisoris Georgatos is about to sign with US

what do u guys think ?

hes signing for 1 more year !

Olympiakos fans are sympathetic to this signing

reason being Georgatos was such a great player for Olympiakos especially his first stint with the club where he was clearly the best Greek player at one point

he was born in Pireaus and we all know how much he loves Olympiakos

he gave up a brighter career with Inter to go bak to his true love Olympiakos

my question is how much is Grigoris being signed for ??

if he gets something in the range of 100 to 200 euros that will suit well with me but i don't expect him to be a starter for the club next season but as a sub

but again u can question that the club is not moving we keep keeping players u have guided the club over the years but its not enough anymore

honestly i think Grigoris could do better by going to another club and starting there and making an impact

Don't really know how much he's signed or is going to sign for but in my opinion it would be good and bad.

The good part is because just like you all said he's a TRUE Olympiacos fan and player and you have to respect that..

As far as the bad part there's 1 thing... AGE. Yeah he'll be good to be signed and to come into matches (lets say) in the 65-70th minute as a sub or in Cup games and so forth. I think that right now Olympiacos can start building their youth system and start letting some of their youngsters get their "feet wet" in the League or what not..

So... Is it a good signing.... I don't think so, I think that it's a morale booster signing more than anything...

Neverthe less... THANK YOU GEORGATOS..

Archived