Phantis Forums

Kostikos out / Dumitrescu in

Batigol

Dumitrescu is a disgrace he has no class at all and PAOK will soon realize this he left Kallithea high and mighty just tell them he quits out of no where...

He has done this before when he left Apollona in Cyprus just leaving out of the blue thats why he will never step foot there cause they would linch him..

He has quit three times leaving his team just like that...I thought PAOK was a class management they hired this m#$%! why because he use to be a good soccer player...

DISGRACE ILIE U ARE A m#$%!!! I HOPE THE FANS AT KALLITHEA EAT U ALIV E!!!

what is he doing in china? is he coaching? :huh:

He was the coach of the Chinese National Team..... if I remember correctly...

But as far as I can remember they lost the final... I can't remember which final it was... but it could have been the Asian Cup....

If he is still there I don't know....

I hope you are right, but he seems to only last 4-6 months.  He won't last, unfortunately it doesn't matter who they bring.  The problems are at the top, Goumenos and co.

Look...

The only full game that I saw of PAOK... it was against us at OAKA.. when we won 2 - 1 in the last minute......

I saw there good PAOK players with over the average offensive skills......

And what did Kostikos do..... he put them in an defensive corset..... ??????

I wrote it already then.....

Dumitrescu wants to coach.. a prestigeous team.... that's way he left the small clubs...

I mean he wouldn't have left AEK.. if Demis had kept him...

And I think PAOK is a prestigeous team.....

If this Sunday Olympiakos will not bring "their" referees with him.... , so Dumitrescu will get the first 3 points with you.....

Dumitrescu wants to coach.. a prestigeous team.... that's way he left the small clubs...

I mean he wouldn't have left AEK.. if Demis had kept him...

And I think PAOK is a prestigeous team.....

A couple of very interesting questions came to mind after I read your post.

First, why didn't Demi keep him? If he was such a good coach then he would be at AEK right now. I can't recall what his record was at AEK but I can't say that it was overwhelmingly positive. Did he leave on his own accord or was it because someone better came along?

Second, we would all love to coach 'prestigious' teams. Who wouldn't? The point is, everyone has to earn their place by working with the smaller teams, learning the skill sets needed to manage a football club. It's the very rare person who can jump from being a player to coach and being successful at it. So far, Dumitrescu's CV doesn't show me that he's ready for it yet.

Don't get me wrong, I hope I'm wrong about this guy and he leads PAOK to success. I just don't see it happening.

Archived