Phantis Forums

EPISIMI ANAKOINOSEI PERI DIATISIAS

Crazy

wait a second,i heard all your comments the past month or so and now is the first time that the official osfp made a statement about your accusations so i thing is only appropiate to have it here and get some inputs about it.your comments so far shows that you guys don t want to hear anything and you already made up your minds,like your management and your press likes it so i would apriciate if you guys don t continue this way.the same way about "xorta" can be said about you guys and the fact that most of the time you are talking about osfp than your teams.thank you.

osfp management said that there is an attempt from some people with the excuse of some refferis bad calls to undermine the refs and even worse to chalenge osfp great year in the greek championship and cup.in there attempt they have used DVDS and jokes to try and make there unhappy fans believe that is not there fault that there teams are underperforming.osfp also asks if these people truly believethat there team is that good that would allow them to chalenge osfp position in the greek league or even advance to the next round of the cup or they are just using it as an excuse to cover there weakness on the pitch.finally osfp says that they are part of an attempt of making greek soccer better with all the teams involved but don t believe that this effort will be succsefull if some of the teams depending on there succses or failure are going against this plan.sorry my friend, that is the best i could do since i am still at work...... :rolleyes:

and the fact that most of the time you are talking about osfp than your teams.thank you.

I think you extrapolated your argument, based only on the past week. This is not the case! If you have a look at my posts throughout the year, there are only particular occasions when I engaged with your team.

You will also realise that I am vastly criticising our management, which is very poorly organised. I only support the latest moves because at last they made an effort to improve their communication policies they have. These moves will be meaningful only if they're well-thought and persistent.

crazy, epeidi kathoti prwtathlitis einai fusiologiko na aitherovateis, tha sou pw to eksis gia to ti pisteuei i megaluteri merida twn Panathinaikwn. Kseroume polu kala oti i omada mas einai metria kai asundeti, gnwrizoume oti eimaste ektos stoxwn apo ton Dekembrio ousiastika kai gi'auto ftaiei KURIWS i dioikisi! Meridio euthinis analogei fusika kai se proponiti/paixtes.

Opws episis kseroume oti i omada xreiazetai prostasia EKSWAGWNISTIKA. Ta media einai gaurokratoumena (vlepe Alpha, Supersport) kati to opoio einai fusiologiko kathws tetoia tsirakia pou einai oi perissoteroi tha einai me to meros tou prwtathliti. Yparxei sovaro provlima me tin diaitisia kati to opoio einai pasifanes kai ston pio asxeto me to podosfairo, kai enw polles omades sfurizontai uper kai kata, tin suntrptiki pleiopsifia twn sfurigmatwn (apodedeigmeno me statistika stoixeia) apolamvanei o Olumpiakos.

Pistepse me crazy, den eimai kanenas ampallos kai an kai zw stin Agglia, exw prosvasi sti NOVA kai exw polu kali antilipsi twn pragmatwn. Kai genika stin douleia mou thewroumai antikeimenikos (opws oi perissoteroi ereunites). Den sou lew oti eimai 100% antikeimenikos kai me tis omades mas, alla thelw na pisteuw oti exw tin krisi kai oksuderkeia wste na mporw na katalavw kai na sxoliasw mia dilwsi tou Kokkali, tou Tzigger tou opoiondipote pou apeuthinetai stin maza.

Auta

osfp management said that there is an attempt from some people with the excuse of some refferis bad calls to undermine the refs and even worse to chalenge osfp great year in the greek championship and cup.in there attempt they have used DVDS and jokes to try and make there unhappy fans believe that is not there fault that there teams are underperforming.osfp also asks if these people truly believethat there team is that good that would allow them to chalenge osfp position in the greek league or even advance to the next round of the cup or they are just using it as an excuse to cover there weakness on the pitch.finally osfp says that they are part of an attempt of making greek soccer better with all the teams involved but don t believe that this effort will be succsefull if some of the teams depending on there succses or failure are going against this plan.sorry my friend, that is the best i could do since i am still at work...... :rolleyes:

this poor team always gets crtitisized through bad refereeing & the jury's out during the CL.. Thats where we wait for the greatness of all your winning teams.

Maybe the osfpp reps can explain that too :LOL:

osfp management said that there is an attempt from some people with the excuse of some refferis bad calls to undermine the refs and even worse to chalenge osfp great year in the greek championship and cup.in there attempt they have used DVDS and jokes to try and make there unhappy fans believe that is not there fault that there teams are underperforming.osfp also asks if these people truly believethat there team is that good that would allow them to chalenge osfp position in the greek league or even advance to the next round of the cup or they are just using it as an excuse to cover there weakness on the pitch.finally osfp says that  they are part of an attempt of making greek soccer better with all the teams involved but don t believe that this effort will be succsefull if some of the teams depending on there succses or failure are going against this plan.sorry my friend,  that is the best i could do since i am still at work...... :rolleyes:

ke ti allo na poune opponents of our team?

They usually like my signature says ignore the losses to us..aris.. and all other teams and use the refs as the # 1 reason and only reason that they cant win in greece

amazing and how people cant realize that during 3 of our 7 titles we won in by 3 points or less all it took was a PAO win vs us but they just coudnt do it..

like in may 2003

then they say that OSFP gets the refs help etc etc well so does aek and pao. and in paos case this season the refs help is amazing considering the 2 5ares they copped in europe... and lets not forget the rfee penalty they go vs us and they still could not beat us

this poor team always gets crtitisized through bad refereeing & the jury's out during the CL.. Thats where we wait for the greatness of all your winning teams.

Maybe the osfpp reps can explain that too :LOL:

pipilitsa akoma about europe?let' s see what kind of reffering your team gets against aek after all this crying.that will be funny.......

I think you extrapolated your argument, based only on the past week. This is not the case! If you have a look at my posts throughout the year, there are only particular occasions when I engaged with your team.

You will also realise that I am vastly criticising our management, which is very poorly organised. I only support the latest moves because at last they made an effort to improve their communication policies they have. These moves will be meaningful only if they're well-thought and persistent.

if you check most of our topics about our games you will see at least one smart ass talking about refs or about how old or how much we suck and so on.my comment wasn t only about you.as far as you supporting your team latest moves,if you are talking about the DVD and wine and you think that this is the way to change things,what can i say,if you are happy i am happy.the way the greek soccer league is moving is wrong not only for you but for all the teams but to blaim osfp only is just crazy.i told you before and i will say it again,if anyone has ANY kind of proof and goes public with it, i will be the first one to salute you guys but when all this talk starts a week and half before our game and continues up to now with 2 really important games coming up (osfp-aek,pao-aek) allow me to be skeptical about the intensions of some in greece.kokkalis may have money but he is not the only one, that is why the idea of him buying refs or games and pao knowing about it and doing pretty much nothing sounds weird to me.if you believed that i steal you blind,you would try to stop me and have my arrested or have a trial about it?????right???just chiling and saying once every six months ilias might be a thief doesn t sound stupid to you????that is why i am skeptical about this story.the same way with you guys, i felt when pao was winning all the championships back in the days and they were rumours about the president of epo being best budies with vardinogiannis.nobody ever provided any proof about it.it was just a way to explain our team losing every year with out blaming our management.since i just remembered about it i want to tell you this,l want to remind you last year osfp played most of the home games with out our fans getting punished for epeisodia that were happening in our away games.in all those games osfp and kokkalis were losing A LOT of money from tickets and everything else that gets sold in a soccer game.if you had everyone paid up and you control everything,why in gods name would you want to lose all that money????so other people wont bitch????why would you care,everyone works for you right????that is why the whole story makes no sence to me. :la:

P.S.you might be a vazelos but i never said you are ampalos. :D

i am so sick and tired of this ###### Propaganda against Olympiakos

this ###### conspiracy is ridiculous

i mean Pao is so ###### far behind us and yet they can't blame themselves for there failures

u would think they are the small market team when instead they are technically the biggest team in Greece b/c of there location

###### Gate 13 and ###### Pao how about that

^^^ dude, you live in your own reality in NY. You don't have a clue of what is being discussed in this topic yet you decide to make random comments based on your own false perception about what's going on in the Greek league. It is obvious that you have no idea of the current state of the Greek media yet you talk about "propaganda" and "conspiracy". I would strongly suggest you to start following the NFL, because the Greek football appears to be too complicated for you.

No hard feelings. This is the impression you're giving me with your recurrent untimely comments (or the way we say it in Greece, "eisai ektos topou kai xronou").

And since some of you think that I and some other green fans blame OSFP about OUR failures, personally (because unfortunately I can only talk about myself) I will not post in this forum for a while (or until I feel the urge to ;)).

Good luck with your

if you check most of our topics about our games you will see at least one smart ass talking about refs or about how old or how much we suck and so on.my comment wasn t only about you.as far as you supporting your team latest moves,if you are talking about the DVD and wine and you think that this is the way to change things,what can i say,if you are happy i am happy.the way the greek soccer league is moving is wrong not only for you but for all the teams but to blaim osfp only is just crazy.i told you before and i will say it again,if anyone has ANY kind of proof and goes public with it, i will be the first one to salute you guys but when all this talk starts a week and half before our game and continues up to now with 2 really important games coming up (osfp-aek,pao-aek) allow me to be skeptical about the intensions of some in greece.kokkalis may have money but he is not the only one, that is why the idea of him buying refs or games and pao knowing about it and doing pretty much nothing sounds weird to me.if you believed that i steal you blind,you would try to stop me and have my arrested or have a trial about it?????right???just chiling and saying once every six months ilias might be a thief doesn t sound stupid to you????that is why i am skeptical about this story.the same way with you guys, i felt when pao was winning all the championships back in the days and they were rumours about the president of epo being best budies with vardinogiannis.nobody ever provided any proof about it.it was just a way to explain our team losing every year with out blaming our management.since i just remembered about it i want to tell you this,l want to remind you last year osfp played most of the home games with out our fans getting punished for epeisodia that were happening in our away games.in all those games osfp and kokkalis were losing A LOT of money from tickets and everything else that gets sold in a soccer game.if you had everyone paid up and you control everything,why in gods name would you want to lose all that money????so other people wont bitch????why would you care,everyone works for you right????that is why the whole story makes no sence to me. :la:

P.S.you might be a vazelos but i never said you are ampalos. :D

COUDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF

FOR AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER I HAVE BEEN AKSING FOR THE FOLLOWING

proof prrof proof proof

now you can say well C.L losses etc etc 7-0//3-0// 5-.. i can do the same with PAOS 5ares

and if kokkalis had the greek league in his pocket as people say they do,, y would they be getting suspensions left and right instead of just 1 game here and there i mean if they have the league in their pocket.. any money loss from OSFP is a loss to them

and i remember how when we went 10 years with no titles... PAO was also accused ob the refs so this is not new

heck even when they won it in 2004 they refs was also an issue

anyways like my signature says.. the losses to al the small teams plus the losses to us for some reason are never mentionned in PAOS failures in the greek league.,

ftene the refs

answer me this. why is it that these great teams of yours have failed miserably in the CL during the Cockkalis years... This is about osfpp. NOT PAO... Do not answer using PAO..

ANTE GIA. Ella lawyers make your excuses... Get your diapers ready xesmenie :LOL:

answer me this. why is it that these great teams of yours have failed miserably in the CL during the Cockkalis years... This is about osfpp. NOT PAO... Do not answer using PAO..

ANTE GIA. Ella lawyers make your excuses... Get your diapers ready xesmenie :LOL:

because we try to play attacking soccer like we usually do and we don t have the right defence to hold results.we do one mistake and we usually pay for it.that is why.now you answer me this how many diapers you used today after panionios was winning 2-0 your SUPER DUPER TEAM.you dare to talk about xesmenous idiot....this topic was about refs and you wanna talk about europe.opos lene stin ellada oti thimasai xairesai......by the way how great was your performance this year in europe loser...........

It's a pity to see PAO in this state.

A few years back while Olympiacos was winning everything in Greece, PAO could play well in europe, get results against top european clubs and make a convincing case about what's going on in greek football.

Nowadays PAO have difficulties getting a result against second division teams domestically and second rate clubs in europe simply because they have not got the talent to do it.

I am sure most of the PAO fans understand what went wrong, however there a few that keep playing along with the PAO administration and the "independent" journalists that support it.

It doesn't take much, just have a look at your squad now and five years ago and you will realise that no ref is to blame.

It's a pity to see PAO in this state.

A few years back while Olympiacos was winning everything in Greece, PAO could play well in europe, get results against top european clubs and make a convincing case about what's going on in greek football.

Nowadays PAO have difficulties getting a result against second division teams domestically and second rate clubs in europe simply because they have not got the talent to do it.

I am sure most of the PAO fans understand what went wrong, however there a few that keep playing along with the PAO administration and the "independent" journalists that support it.

It doesn't take much, just have a look at your squad now and five years ago and you will realise that no ref is to blame.

PAO's squad is so much weaker, its actually a shame. Its dangerous for Greek football too because Olympiakos might drop their standard too because they could comfortably finish above PAO.

Looking at the PAO squad, I do rate Haralambidis, Tzolis, Darlas, Gonzalez, and Leontiou, BUT WHERE IS THE EXPERIENCE? These players have the potential to become excellent players but at the moment the squad is poor!

:gr: :gr: :gr:

All is I can say is orivates and always pellates pou sas gnorizoume mono apo tis plates. Dimitri maybe you should follow cricket, because ther is no reason to be a diasporic hypocrit. That is the exact problem with the leauge and country. What happened to all the talk after the Euro for better standard of football? All that can be accomplished is nonstop bickering and continued divisions based on teams and even some peoples mistaken feeling of preponderance. Maybe just maybe if all were just interested in the betterment of the league and not fallcious accusations; we might have a league that is respectable. Also this divisions that are applied from xenophobic people might hinder the process. Go write to vardinogannis to open his pocketbook to keep some players on your team. Until then ade kai ston khpo sas loulouhakia prin marethitai

Archived