• Lagos(2)
    • Epale
    • Petkovic(1)
    • Petkovic(2)
    • Vela Junior
    • Nikolopoulos
    • Skopelitis
    • Agritis

Watch the goals from the Aegaleo game - there's clearly a dog on the pitch as Aegaleo are about to score their first! How bizarre!

it is cause we have about 5 minows from athens playing in the a ethniki!

none of them have stadiums according to average european circumstances. therefore our championship will with thesse 5 minows never go forward.

they all have about 50 to 500 spectators at max whenever they play at home but the greek gorverment has yet to make any law to have a maximum of 4-5 teams from athens so in reality out of 16 teams we often have 4-5 minows or amature teams as i tend to call them. they dont have any real expectations except ofcourse to avoid relegation and if the chance comes then maybe finish in the top 7.

none of them have stadiums according to average european circumstances. therefore our championship will with thesse 5 minows never go forward.

a shiny stadium has nothing to do with the game

true they dont meet CHAMPIONS league requirements but that doesnt prohibit them from anything they can play in oaka or rizoupoli......has nothing to do with the team

there should never be any law restricting # of teams from a city thats ridiculous may the best man win is the ONLY way it should and will work. aigaleo may not be rich and look good on tv with shiny stadiums and uneconomical name signings but that club started from the bottom and got here today with hard work and good football and thats what the games about- not trying to look good for the foregin cameras- who GIVES A s%$#! about what goes on in Europe- all i see in greek media is this stupid self-concious image of Greece being viewed from the outside- honestly who gives a s%$#! Greece doesnt have to impress ANYBODY. And the more self concious we are about this stupid image the more we are going to end up being EXACTLY the same in culture economy and in maybe in hundreds of years language too.........

now to be on topic----

great thread sshould do this every week

my vote goes to Petkovic free kick......that was great. i dont why anyone put Katemis though his goal wasnt that great.... the Panionios goal from Luciano would be my 2nd choice.........

u can find it here

http://new.e-go.gr/sports/default.asp?catid=4152

Archived