Phantis Forums

What would you prefer?

drakos13

PAO Fans (ONLY PLEASE) Would you prefer Champions League or OSFP not winning the title (AEK instead)?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. PAO Fans (ONLY PLEASE) Would you prefer Champions League or OSFP not winning the title (AEK instead)?

• Champions League and Title in Pireas
    • UEFA but AEK take the Title

please only PAO fans.......obviously thrinos fans will just click on what they want to piss us off but im curious what our fans here prefer.......

Im kinda stuck.......I absolutley hate Thrinos and would love to see them have to qualify for the CL and not have another Title.......Also it would be nice for a team as hardworking, patient as and well put together-upcoming team like AEK to take the Title and have some variation in this league.....besides i dont want to be happy for OSFP to beat AEK!!!

But PAO in the CL is always exciting....though i think we could maybe use a year off to get our act together and secure a title to lead us in for the big 2008!

So with Either there is some content, but I really hate Pireas and OSFP I also enjoy seeing teams with hardwork rewarded so Im hoping for AEK.....

I voted for UEFA and AEK! First of all its realistic so lets get used to the fact that we will not be in CL next season.

And i think it mite do the team justice - a so called year away from CL and focus on putting a team together for the following season that will hopefully have a big poreia in europe!

OK, it's AEK by default, but I'd prefer other teams to make our domestic league more competitive. PAO should be content with an UEFA spot and concentrate on building a good team this season--a team to try in UEFA, not the CL. Playing badly and being thoroughly beat up in a premier league make us look ridiculous.

The CL should be our ultimate goal, but we should go there when we're ready. I don't know whether the domestic league will become better, but the respect and money is in the serious euro play.

I only care for one thing. I just want to see Malessani go far far away from Peania.

Is that so much to ask ?

I do not care about us going to the Chapions League with the Italian because I hate to see my team getting raped.

I wish Wisla could have passed through us because everything would have been so much better now.

Not any horrible Chapions League nightmares, Malessani would have been shown the door and with Bajevich prefereably on the weel we would be going full throtlle for the double and we would defenantly be on the next Uefa cup stage, cause lies are good but the teams that were in the first Uefa round were easy kills for us.

Now players like Conseisao are used as scapegoats and are shown the door cause our coach lives in an other world.

And please don't get me wrong. I agree that he was underpreforming but I can blame one player for our missery.

I mean, Is anyone playing better with Malessani as a coach ?

So give Aekaki the title to make some money and let Nikolaidi rebuilt the yelloow team because the Greek league needs a strong Aek (and not only...ex: Paok, Hrakli, Ari) an Aek that can fight for the title season after season.

I only care for one thing. I just want to see Malessani go far far away from Peania.

Is that so much to ask ?

I do not care about us going to the Chapions League with the Italian because I hate to see my team getting raped.

I wish Wisla could have passed through us because everything would have been so much better now.

Not any horrible Chapions League nightmares, Malessani would have been shown the door and with Bajevich prefereably on the weel we would be going full throtlle for the double and we would defenantly be on the next Uefa cup stage, cause lies are good but the teams that were in the first Uefa round were easy kills for us.

Now players like Conseisao are used as scapegoats and are shown the door cause our coach lives in an other world.

And please don't get me wrong. I agree that he was underpreforming but I can blame one player for our missery.

So give Aekaki the title to make some money and let Nikolaidi rebuilt the yelloow team because the Greek league needs a strong Aek (and not only...ex: Paok, Hrakli, Ari) an Aek that can fight for the title season after season.

I GO WITH THIS!

THIS YEAR IS LOST AND I CAN'T BEAR WATCHING ANOTHER SIMILAR YEAR LIKE THIS IN THE CHAMPION'S LEAGUE....

I WANT THE TEAM TO STAND ON ITS FEET FIRST BEFORE PLAYING IN CL...

--A DIFFERENT COACH(DUSAN OR DONIS BETTER),

--A COUPLE OF QUALITY SIGNINGS (DEFENSE),

--MORE EXPERIENCED YOUNGSTERS AFTER SOMETIME

IN 2 YEARS WE WILL BE READY TO DO WONDERS AGAIN BUT WE NEED TO DO MORE F@#$%&N PATIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!

SO MUCH TIME WAISTED AFTER THE THAT CURSED 3-0 IN RIZOUPOLI.......

i'm sorry guys i couldnt stomach either option therefor ended viewing the results with a null vote..

I do think however that we still have a better chance of making the CL than Aek has of winning the title. We can make up points by defeating them & them dropping points vs the Gays that could be a 6 pt swing so i guess i still believe we can get the CL payday although tough

AEK is doing the right thing.

I want them to be rewarded for the good of our league.

PAO has no chance of doing anything in the CL with this team, other than third place. Why not start in the UEFA from the first round, groups etc.

We should get better results, to help PAO's and Greece's :gr: coefficient. :tup:

PEACE

choc13

I think it would be best if you quote the person who wrote that, because I've seen it in another forum as well.

P.S. It was written after the game against Iraklis

yeh it was quoted from another site i think it was greencyberhooligans not sure,,sorry ksexassa to addd the link dude,,,i read it and agreed so much with the post that i copied and pasted,,,sorry guys

i'm sorry guys i couldnt stomach either option therefor ended viewing the results with a null vote..

I do think however that we still have a better chance of making the CL than Aek has of winning the title. We can make up points by defeating them & them dropping points vs the Gays that could be a 6 pt swing so i guess i still believe we can get the CL payday although tough

after todays results... i stand by my earlier post :tup:

• 2 weeks later...

Is that so much to ask ?

I personally don't think Melasani is a great coach but you have to give a manager at least 2 seasons before you can judge him! He's changed the whole team, it needs time to gel.

For me the main problem is that PAO has no Greek backbone now. How could Basinas have been released? He was PAO's best central midfielder! So the biggest mistake was Vardinoyianni allowing the coach to make so many changes to the team without proving himself. BUT now that the changes have happened the coach has to be given another year with the fans support!

:gr: :gr: :gr:

Archived