Phantis Forums

THE END?

Sports,

take your bourthelo of a website and go get married....

YOU ARE MISSING THE WHOLE POINT TO WHY I DONT LIKE THAT SITE U STUPID IDIOT....

maybe your FATHER should ask for a refund from which ever school u went to becoz i think u cant read.... ( as u say uve been reading up on posts) lol :LOL:

time to grow a brain mr "sports".... :LOL:

WE ALL KNOW ITS A GOOD BUISNESS AND WE ALL KNOW ITS A GOOD WAY OF MAKING MONEY.... we know all the CRAP your saying.... what most pll on here dont like is the way they went about doing it!!!!

so like i said.... take your little site... go and get married.... kai ase mas me tis m*****es sou vlaka!!!!!!!

another thing..... no1 is stopping u from using it..... yet for some reason u have to come here and post how great that site is and how u are "about to use it" if nothing else is found.... lol

Now u are telling pll that i am streaming the match.... so ive been flooded with pm's.... :LOL:

I think its u that cant take opinions.... just becoz i dont like that site u are going out of your way to say that its my sole purpose in life to stop it blah blah.... lol

WHY does it bother u so much???

stop crying pest.......

GAV GAV GAV

AGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRR RAF RAF RAF :LOL:

Go fetch it doggie!

And let me go back to my site and make some money!

Siiiiiiiiiiilly doggie!

fetch your own bone pest :LOL:

when u cant make a reply... u bark like a dog.... :LOL:

maybe mummy should put u back on your leesh!! :LOL:

i apprently cant take an opinion yet your the 1 criticizing me on what i think of that bourthelo..... :LOL:

U wernt around when the whole issue came about so i dont think(even after u apparently have read up on it) understand why most dont like the site...

you are doing a pretty good job at being a laughing stock in here.... keep it up :) :LOL:

Guest trypas13

So that's all you can come up with to help the omogeneia find free streams or potential streamers.

You disgust me.

Ziaka if I were you I would have closed this a long time ago. Obviously some people do not know how to produce a quality conversation for such an important matter affecting all of us.

I am convinced that it's in our nature as a nation to kill any ideas some people have and not to reproduce some new fresh ones for our benefit.

Sad sad sad.

Archived