Phantis Forums

THE END?

Gidday from down under

So, is this the end of watching free greek soccer games via sopcast?

Haven't seen any posts during the last weekend.

If that's true, I cant help it but just give a BIG thanx to EPAE kai ton proedro kirio Gkagkatsi (hope he is reading this post), pou frontisan na apokleisoun ena meso gia tous ipoloipous ellines ektos elladas, na parakolouthoun agones.

Copyrighting is just bull......ing. More and more and more money for the tempelides tou Ellinikou Dimosiou..

Poor little Greece....

Gidday from down under

So, is this the end of watching free greek soccer games via sopcast?

Haven't seen any posts during the last weekend.

If that's true, I cant help it but just give a BIG thanx to EPAE kai ton proedro kirio Gkagkatsi (hope he is reading this post), pou frontisan na apokleisoun ena meso gia tous ipoloipous ellines ektos elladas, na parakolouthoun agones.

Copyrighting is just bull......ing. More and more and more money for the tempelides tou Ellinikou Dimosiou..

Poor little Greece....

Gkagkatsis is the president of EPO which manages the national team and the greek cup. The president of EPAE, which runs the championship, is Lukourezos but in reality EPAE is run by Biktwras Mhtropoulos.

Television broadcasting is the main income for many football clubs in Greece and it essentially pays the players and coaches of your favourite team not the tempelhdes or douleutarades tou ellhnikou dhmosiou.

If you are not willing to pay to watch your team you can always not watch them,

Wx more aderfe. Ekei kollises esi? Ti Gkagkatsis ti Mitropoulos ? Pia i diafora diladi?

Apo tin skila stin xarivdi...Apateones kai oi dio

Oso gia tin pliromi..den exo katalavei? An einai na plirono kratika kanalia gia na vlepo tous

agones tou podosfairou, tote pios o logos na forologoumai diladi? Pios o logos na plirono tin ERT mazi me tin DEH?

Mallon einai na plirono tous douleftarades tou Ellinikou Dimosiou stin ERT gia na mou pezoun aspromavres taineies.

A..an eilikrina pisteveis oti omades opos o Olympiakos, Panathinaikos kai AEK, exoun san main income ta money apo

tin tileorasi, then I think you need to do a bit of research.

My opinion is that EPAE had nothing to do with the streams stopping.

It was just a decision by the people that were providing the streams to stop them after they received threatening e-mails, which supposedly came from EPAE. I have mu doubts about those e-mail being legitimate, but I can't blame the people providing the streams. They were doing it on their own free time and expense. For that we should thank those that provided free streams in the past, and also to those that might provide them again inthe future.

isws xreiazomaste 3exwrista (1)gia agglika (1)kai ellhnika.

to vriskw kai egw ypokritiko na milame gia ellinikes omades kai na xrhsimopoioume

ta agglika.

gnwmh mou etsi

kai paides kai na kanei la8os kapoios grafontas kai ti egine

h prospa8eia metraei

KAI OLOUS MAS ENWNEI TO PODOSFAIRO

milaw kalaaaa.

kalws.

I totally agree with both ORIGINALAEKARA and lafkiotis. We have to strongly encourage whoever wants to provide free streams here but if nobody can do it I'd rather pay someone to show me my games instead of going back to The Middle Age.

Let me add this though. That site may last for a while because some people don't mind getting into long lasting legal battles especially if they are making money. That is if they don't have the rights to broadcast these games. Which I am almost confident they don't.

THRILOSALONIKA,

Coolstreaming was exactly like Sopcast last year. And they shut it down due to legal issues. I wouldn't bet that Sopcast can either stay up and running for long. One day they'll either shut it down or its owners will sell it to a big buyer.

Lets enjoy whatever we have, for as long as it will last.

Guest trypas13

Or the sopcast developers may turn their software into a private working environment, just like coolstreaming. Coolstreaming developers have sold the rights to a big broadcasting company in China and right now they only run for private users. Something which may also end up happening to sopcast. In fact what they may end up doing is requesting a small fee from the streamers to upload their channels online. something which is most certain to happen with all the P2P software just like PPLIVE, etc etc. Noone is developing a software of this kind just for his good will to help people.

As far as this forum let's all unite and help free or whatever streamers appear to help this community. For those who live in the US or Australia more than 6-7 years they sure know what the Dark Ages used to be like, where you needed to send a letter to a family member or a friend to find out what was going on in Greece. thank God those days are gone. So whoever has new ideas bring them on the table.

Guest trypas13

to ########.com se ligo tha einai parenthon.... exo stilei email sto EPAE B)

Now that was a great idea to bring up on the table. Keep it up dude...lol

I can see TRIFILARA waking up in the morning and then checking out if that site is still in business. Then he starts making coffee! The purpose of his life is to shut that site down! lol!

And if that site eventually shuts down (of course it won't be because TRIFILARA wants so) he will come back here cracking fireworks, screaming that he succeded! Now you can die in peace TRIFILARA!

Get a life man!

Anybody knows where we can watch Ethniki today? Because I am ready to go and buy from that site.

Sports,

cry all u like ilithio.... your bourthelo of a site will be down soon :)

you have shown your true colours.... most people on here know what your trying to do.....

As u are a moron... even if i had a link to the match i wouldnt give it to u.... go PAY your favourite website and watch it..... m#$%!!!!

but then again.... u might not even have to pay... :LOL:

i can stoop to your childish level and sit here and say that your whole purpose in life it to promote that website..... coz thats what your doing....

when it comes to ilithioi like urself.... i dont mind if they take your money.... its fitting :)

So is it MY site or should I go and PAY for the game? Deside you brainless lost little monkey with a mouth that produces only s%$#! and farts.

Go wash your tongue before you post here. And tell that mother of yours to teach you manners.

As for that site? Some people are smart enough to make money and retire fast, some others (like me) have to pay to watch their games and some others (like you) stand in the corner watching the world move, begging someone to carry them on their shoulders.

You little parasite.

And it takes you soooooooooooo fAcking long to type man! I see you typing for ever! And write s%$#! at the end! Why don't you go play with your tini pipi of your instead? You are more productive that way!

Enough of these stupid little posts.

If you want to discuss the merits of streams, SopCast, etc. fine. But if you're going to get into the old name calling game I will close this thread.

For now Sports and Trifilara have their warning levels increased and if they continue this way a ban is on the way.

Ziaka, scroll up, read and be more fair please. Go back in the history of these forums. The only thing that this guy does is coursing everybody out, kicking like a cat in a bag. Everybody that has a different opinion than him owns that site. You should have banned him a long, long time ago.

Archived