Phantis Forums

Lambros Vangelis

Athens4

In the last couple of games Lambros has played I think he has improved immensely. He is able to keep the ball and if he loses it he wins possession back. PAOK needs more players like him who are prepared to give everything for the team...

• 1 year later...

Vagelis is a great talent of what i saw a while back....speaking of great talent, would anybody explain what happened/happening with Xristodoulopoulos? i thought he was a fantastic player, why did PAOK punish him last year, its not like they can afford to miss out on a player of that caliber

Vaggelis has been called a talent for years now, from his playing days in Italy until his last 3 or 4 years at PAOK. Unfortunately the label talent was on paper only, because he never utilized it on the field. This season might be his last chance to prove himself.

PAOK never punished Christodoulopoulos. He refused to play thinking that he will somehow break his contract with PAOK and go to Liverpool and/or Olympiakos. it appears that he realised his mistake and is behaving this season. He will be our best offensive threat this season.

• 2 months later...

Archived