Phantis Forums

telos gia consecao

slick13

he will from now on only sit either on the bench or at the stands! :nw: :nw: :tup: :tup:

they(managment) have all agreed on that. also they have agreed on wooter and sanmartean to leave toghether with him!

finaly they told malezani that from now on he must use younger players in some areas.

:tup: ^^^

But this shows they do not trust Malesani anymore.

A great coach is NEVER told who to play with... ;)

I can not recall Sammartean ever playing as bad as Flavio!

I have a hard time believing Galata would want him.

That summer "serial" was a ploy, to increase his price. :ph34r:

PEACE

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

keep him pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase!!

he is your best player. he really is. he just hasn't adjusted himself to the greek way of life and the circumstances in athens. he will become the leader of your team. just give him another two years and you will see i'm right. it will be a big loss for your team since he can't teach your younger players his style of play anymore. after all he played for big european clubs in the past.

you have to keep him. please? ;) ;) ;)

why Sanmartean?**** giati re gmt den tou dinoun tou paidiou mia eukairia??

giati ine malakes oi diokisi mazi me ton ......papar.i malezani. OI plirofories pou exo me antrhopi mesa stin omada lene den paizi,,giati den makari.

TO kati allo pou exo akousi apo 1 paidi sto msn ine milise me ton loutsian se magazi stin omonia kai otan tou rotise giati den paizi.,,,,o roumanos ipe ooti den exi tin ipostiriksi apo tin diokisi :whistle: :tdown: :tdown:

Alimono,,,,,to palikari epithetika gamai,,,as ton ixane elefthero paikti piso apo tous epithetikous na kani party se rigmatta se xomes omades pou iparxi stin ellada kai na paiksi o eki ligo pio piso san organotis.

Thimase persi o vlakas malesani elege o loutsian kai o eki bori na peksoune mazi stin 11ada,,,akoma kai o eki to ipe afto.

Pai teliose what a waste of great talent down the garbage can.

o Sanmartean den paizei giati antimilise ston Malezani..... etsi akousa.... opoios peftei se paraptoma ston PAO ton petane sta skoupidia.... telika exoume mia anikani dioikisi...... krima giati o PAO einai megalos sylogos...

fantazomai Gonzales me Sanmartean sto kentro.... tha kanoun orgia.....

????? ?? ?????

???? ????????? ?????? ??? ????????? ??? ?? ????????? ??? ??????? ???, ????????? ? ?????? ?????????. ? 31?????? ??????????? ????? ????? ??? ????????? ??? ????????? ??? ???????????? ??? ??? ???? ????????? ??? ?????? ???, ???? ??? ???????? ???, ??????????? ?? ????? ??? ??? ??????. ? ????????? ?????????? ?? ????? ??????? ????

does this mean that Tzigger is owning up to his MISTAKE of signing Flavio???

tzigger isnt a football analyst or a coach.....he does the business. Hopefully he can see this was a mistake, and i think we should cut him now instead of at the summer.

anyways great news.....good to see wooter and lucian going to theyre eating the club away.....these players have no pride in playing for PAO....we need Greek players

but does anyone have a link/source???

he sure ain't a Rivaldo lol

at least when Olympiakos makes a big move it works out unlike Pao for Flavio move lol

what about dani!

zetterberg (especialy in european games)

the difference there is they didnt get the kind of money or the hype that Flavio got

he sure ain't a Rivaldo lol

at least when Olympiakos makes a big move it works out unlike Pao for Flavio move lol

what about dani!

zetterberg (especialy in european games)

the difference there is they didnt get the kind of money or the hype that Flavio got
thank you for clearing that up

Flavio has a name around the world i mean ppl in Spain don't even know who Dani is

and Zetterberg is just a nice player

no comparison my friends

Flavio was meant to lead on the young Pao team and clearly he has failed to this point

Worse than Epalle? Demba?

Maric, Mitou? The list goes on
& YES!!!!!!!!

these players u mention granted where crap.... but they could atleast pass the ball 2 metra and hit a teammate..... Flavio FLOPcecao is rubbish.... and i stick to my statement.... " Worst EVER player to wear a greek shirt"

and now some good news....

http://www.balla.gr/greece/index.asp?cat_i...d=24574&tid=114

TOURKOI.... TAKE HIM NOW.... 1 paketo tsigara theloume.... PARTON AMESOS!!!!

Archived