Phantis Forums

AEK-Atromitos

AEKARA-YIA-PANTA

On Saturday, we take on a strong Atromitos team. After playing 120 minutes against Ethnikos on Wednesday, some players may not be full spirited and relaxed. This will be an extremely tough match, but I see AEK winning 1-0. Let's hope that PAO can beat Olympiacos, then we can be tied for 1st place!!!!!

Oleg Venglinskyi must of read our poll as being voted the most disappointing AEK player in the 1st half of the season!!!! Bravo Oleg!!!!

The team showed great heart and spirits, being a man down the whole second half, and still being able to dominate on the pitch!!!

Let's hope PAO can beat Olympiacos tomorrow!!!

2-1 for aekaki and the scoring once again the winning goal in the 90 min.

but u have to look at atromitos althoug playing with a 11 against 10 for 45 mins. they only went forward a couple of times in the second half and once again proved that they do not have anything to do in europe for greece.

Iraklis panionios would be much better for greece.

btw aekaki have got atleast 14 points now in the 90th min.

Oleg Venglinskyi must of read our poll as being voted the most disappointing AEK player in the 1st half of the season!!!! Bravo Oleg!!!!

Or people do not know well football

Theoritically.. if we would open a pool, what would get more points....

: Oleg did read the Phantis pool..

: Most people they do not know well football

Good work in the midfield, AEK controlled the middleline extemely well and that is hat made the difference. They had good ball movement and were more determined.

I don't think you can say that the goals in the final minutes of many games were because of luck. They were scored because of determination and a lot of hustle.

As for tomorrows game, I know a lot of people want OFSP to lose so that we can get closer to the top of the table, however, i think it will be better for AEK in the long run if OFSP wins. If PAO loses, the pressure for the second spot will be off and AEK will be able to concentrate on a very tough second round, with all the difficult games away.

If PAO wins they will be back in the hunt and then AEK will have more to worry about. One thing we have to remember is that even if we finish in second place it will be a great success for us. We need the money from the Champions League desperately. If will don't make it into the CL then AEK will most definitely have a harder time next season.

I dont understand why all other supporters keep bringing up this point.

My question to you is:

HOW LONG DOES A FOOTBALL MATCH GO FOR??

Do some research and you will find that your point is totally insignificant!!

Bravo AEK on another fighting victory, i am now looking forward to OLY vs PAO tonight, should be a good match!!

:tup: LONG LIVE AEK :tup:

I dont understand why all other supporters keep bringing up this point.

My question to you is:

HOW LONG DOES A FOOTBALL MATCH GO FOR??

Do some research and you will find that your point is totally insignificant!!

Bravo AEK on another fighting victory, i am now looking forward to OLY vs PAO tonight, should be a good match!!

:tup: LONG LIVE AEK :tup:

Exactly!!! A team that doesn't play until the final whistle is booooed because they gave up, we never give up and are rewarded with wins. Its something comendable.

2-1 for aekaki and the scoring once again the winning goal in the 90 min.

but u have to look at atromitos althoug playing with a 11 against 10 for 45 mins. they only went forward a couple of times in the second half and once again proved that they do not have anything to do in europe for greece.

Iraklis panionios would be much better for greece.

BTW. PAO Got their asses handed to them for the second derby in a row. Panathinaikos must be commended for their consistency. They receive no more or no less than 3 Goals per Derby..

Archived