Phantis Forums

A' Div: PAOK - Skoda Xanthi

Ziaka

On Sunday at 19;45 GR we host Xanthi at Toumba Stadium. With a win we will pass Xanthi in the standings. Fot that to happen though we need to play better than we did against Kalamaria. Some of the players need to to step up. This is not an easy game, since Xanthi has a good team. PAOK needs to take this game seriously.

The game will be televised by Supersport in Greece, and by ERT-Sat in Australia and North America.

My prediction: PAOK - Xanthi 1-1

0-0 at halftime. Lets go PAOK!!!!

Iliadis in for Zagorakis

GOAAAAAL!!!!! PAOK!!!!!!!!!!!

Goal by Salpi. :tup:

1-0 final. Bravo PAOK!!

Bad game played by PAOK, but it's the result that counts. PAOK has to improve their play, if they want to do anything for the rest of the season. On top of that we had fires burning at Gate 4. The usual idiots started the fires, and now they are taking out their problems against Salpiggidis.

Absolute disgrace the way the fans behaved. To turn on the players was nothing short of shameful. This sort of thing does not help the club and sets us back 20 years. Paok really needs to clean up this hooligan element. They do nothing for the club, except cause chaos and destruction. I hope they are all found and prosecuted. I commend Goumenos for having the guts to post their photos on the club web page. :tdown:

http://www.paokfc.gr/shownews.jsp;jsession...060116142726375

I agree Salpigoals, well said.

I also noticed that most of those bastards (in the photos) destroying things, are such cowards that they hide part or most of their faces with scarfs. Pathetic pieces of sh*t.

I agree. I think Egomitis should retire. I also think it is time (unfortunately) for Zagorakis to retire too. Every game so far he has been unable to keep resulting in poor displays. Arbatzi is good though. Iliadis should be given on loan to improve and why didnt Paok buy Papas when he was for sale? But whatever happens at the end of the season, even if we do not get the Uefa cup place (which I am sure we will) I still love you PAOKARA! OMADARA!

Also, please could some billionaire buy PAOK!!!!

Goumenos = Batatoudis = Apateones

Ekgomitis got injured. Once again. I think its time for him to retire.

YOUR RIGHT HE HAS BEEN DECIMATED BY INJURIES!!!! LET the youth play.. Paok has a good youth system...THEY CAn do some damage in the future... A FEW GOOD RESULTS AND U WILL CATCH THE GREENS!!

Archived