Phantis Forums

more research.. good findings..

ive been doing some readings and it seems that we can use Peercast to do peer to peer streams...

directions can be found at scvi.net

this is good news because we can now use the NSV / WINAMP Streaming and take it to the next level of peer to peer and maybe finally replace sopcast if its a stable enough enviroment..

i look forward to doing tests with everyone and see how this goes...

p.s. if others can help please do so

visit

PEERCAST HOMEPAGE and help us find a solution

enjoy

peercast is great.. it can work with anything.. windows media encoder.. VLC .. NSV..

thessalonika.. i thought were past the point of one on one arguments.. if you still have a problem.. go to the doctor (giatro) not me..

or take it to an admin..

i am just a daily user. for the forum

enjoy

directions can be found at scvi.net

blax gi auto elega :)

tespa proteinw na noikiasoume server gia na kanoume me nsv tools oloi..apla tha sumfwnoume ti theloume na deiksoume prin kai an uparxoun diamaxetha anebazoume ti tyheloun oi polloi me nsv kai to allo me sopcast...epidi den tha kseroume poioi tha plhrwnoun ,tha tous poum enan logariasmo kai ekei tha kanoun katatheseis OSO THELEI O KATHENAS(donate...to lew swsta?).Tha doume prwta times kai meta to suzitame...i idea san idea pws fainete??

PS o logos diko sas...mia protasi ekana...tha prepei omws na doume kai times prwta,gi autoi opoios brei site as dwsei link na ta psaksoume :)

PEACE :tup:

Archived