Phantis Forums

KING TV GOES INTO PRIVATE FREE BROADCASTING...

visit www.hellenicstreams.com and we will be posting all our own private links there for any events that we host.. we appreciate the support of the past, public streaming was always a goal that everyone had in mind but with the way that things have gotten we can no longer do so. competition, immatureness, and the old school blame game have caused this trouble. instead of working together we have let our differences come between the goal of getting live greek sports matches onto the internet. for this reason and many others we will now be moving into free broadcasting but not on here.

please feel free to email me or message me any concerns ...

all questions will be answered...

enjoy

hope all goes well...

adios

we have the server configured to support a max of 10 connections since the site is nt up. I have been in the process of setting up the content and trying to plan what the site should contain and have.

once the site is up and running, I will gage the amount of traffice that comes in, and if needed we will move either to a server that can support more traffice, or a tweak the current box,

keep in mind we are running this as much as we can on free hardware donated, since, this is a free site and we want to keep it free, we are trying to limit our costs.

Archived