Phantis Forums

From now on King TV on SOPCast, which is what I kapsolas has been doing to help all for the last 4 months, will cease to broadcast online.

My brother and I took up our saturdays, sundays, or what other day it was on, and took time out of our work and personal lifes to support up to a max of over 100 users at one time with out buffering with out stops, we call that a T3, as well we had events from greece restreamed from us onto the T3 so all can watch games from both sides of the pond.

It took a lot of time and effort to run and support King Tv.

We even had plans for www.hellenicstreams.com where we would post the SOPcast links for all to view, at this point we will just update that page with the latest material we have compiled, but no sopcast links will be posted that are ran by King TV except for some private ones.

we are sorry that it has had to come to this however, we are sure others on this forum which have put their time and effort as you guys say will be able to support many people using NSV, which does not run on SOPCASt and thus it is inherently uncapable of supporting more than a couple of users at a time, being that it needs your raw upload. It is my understanding that most people in greece have a upload of 128kbps, so you can do the math and figure out how many people cant watch.

Xronia Polla kai kalos o kainourgios mas o xronos.

Lets get some streams up.

kapsolas and brother.

Anyone that is providing free streams should be encouraged and not discouraged from doing so. Like Georgios10 said no need to fight like little kids. The more free streams the better.

Big thanks to those who provided streams for free in the past and to those who woill do so in the future.

One question. Who will show the Kalamria - PAOK game later today? B)

Archived