Phantis Forums

Ho is this player?

Najs

Hello Guys

I hope to get some help from you, I saw a paok friendly match in the summer, I dont remeber the match, But It was a young man, I dont remember his name, He was very technical and fast.. Can somebody please help me? Ho is this guy? I really want to know his name, I think he plays as a midfielder.. I think he is from Africa.

Anybody? :)

The player in question is Shikabala, whose full name is Mahmoud Abdel Razek. He is commonly known as Shikabala. He is a 19-year old who came to PAOK this summer from Egypt. He has been a member of the various Egyptian youth national teams.

Posted Image

Hello Guys

I hope to get some help from you, I saw a paok friendly match in the summer, I dont remeber the match, But It was a young man, I dont remember his name, He was very technical and fast.. Can somebody please help me? Ho is this guy? I really want to know his name, I think he plays as a midfielder.. I think he is from Africa.

Anybody? :)

This guy is a dimanond in the rough, just like you mentioned above he's a great player and not only that the best thing about him is that he's VERY YOUNG....

Great pick-up by PAOK on this guy..

The player in question is Shikabala, whose full name is Mahmoud Abdel Razek. He is commonly known as Shikabala. He is a 19-year old who came to PAOK this summer from Egypt. He has been a member of the various Egyptian youth national teams.

Posted Image

aaa, re Ziaka.. Euxaristo POLY! :D..

How about playing time? Does he get any?

Like Drakos pointed out he tries to be too fancy sometimes. I think it's up to the coach to tell him to be more disciplined. He did have a great summer training camp, but he was up and down so far this season. He had some good flashes of briliance (Olympiakos game), but he was also non-existant in some games. One think that did not help is that Kostikos did not play him in the same position every game. I think he has everything to develop into a great player. Let's not forget he is still only 19 years old.

Archived