Phantis Forums

The Cyprus Tournament

Ziaka

IN CASE YOU DID NOT NOTICE REHANGEL CHOSE 12 I REPEAT 12 PANATHINAIKOS OR EX-PANATHINAIKOS PLAYERS FOR THIS RECENT TRIP TO CYPRUS!

I AM NOT GOING TO MENTION THEIR NAMES SINCE EVERYONE KNOWS THEM.

THIS GOES TO TELL US WHAT PANATHINAIKOS HAS OFFERED TO THIS NATIONAL TEAM AND ITS SUCCESS.

WHEN MALEZANI CRIES FOUL HE HAS A POINT.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw the match and it was the predictable Ethniki.

I know people will say it was friendly etcetera but Greek football needs a massive shake up.

They controlled periods of the match but rarely threatened to score a 2nd, especially in the 2nd half.

Good to see Samaras play his 1st full international. I don't think he should be credited with the goal as the shot was heading wide and was deflected in by the Belorussian player.

I saw the match and it was the predictable Ethniki.

I know people will say it was friendly etcetera but Greek football needs a massive shake up.

They controlled periods of the match but rarely threatened to score a 2nd, especially in the 2nd half.

Good to see Samaras play his 1st full international. I don't think he should be credited with the goal as the shot was heading wide and was deflected in by the Belorussian player.

I think you're right my friend....

After watching the goal clip from loup (thanks by the way) It looks a bit lucky there... No matter what it's a win.

The one thing that stands out for me here is that We didn't wow the scoreline a bit. I was predicting atleast 2-0... I'm a bit dissapointed.

IN CASE YOU DID NOT NOTICE REHANGEL CHOSE 12 I REPEAT 12 PANATHINAIKOS OR EX-PANATHINAIKOS PLAYERS FOR THIS RECENT TRIP TO CYPRUS!

I AM NOT GOING TO MENTION THEIR NAMES SINCE EVERYONE KNOWS THEM.

THIS GOES TO TELL US WHAT PANATHINAIKOS HAS OFFERED TO THIS NATIONAL TEAM AND ITS SUCCESS.

WHEN MALEZANI CRIES FOUL HE HAS A POINT.

do u want a trophy for this accomplishment ???

were talking about the National team of Greece and u can't seem to separte club to National team

when we are in respect to National team how u about u keep both Pao and Olympiakos out of the conversation and rather mention that we are Greeks

at least for one game

Here is a link to some info about the game:

http://sports.phantis.com/soccer/ntl/game.html?id=455

As for some players not starting, don't forget that the NT has to play 2 games in 2 days. Tomorrow we play Kazakhstan. For this reason otto took 24 players to Cyprus. I am sure a lot of the players that did not pl;ay today will get playing time against Kazkhstan.

Archived