Phantis Forums

Dimitris Pliagkas

dimitriis

evalagoal i couldnt agree more.

The youth in greece beleive it or not is better than most of the crap imports (ex OSFP being retarded signing Dani and sending Pappas away when the kid is better and the experience at the club will do him much more good and help the team). This is a good generation and PAO is smart to grab as much as they can now and give them some experience. true at the cost of a season but long run, long run....

as for Pliagkas

i saw him play yesterday- he needs to put on some kilos, and learn how to shoot. He was horrendous at that....but hes quick, makes good movements....maybe useful next year or even now on the wing...

Come on !!! <_<

Pliagas ??? :huh:

I saw the game as well.

HE IS HORRIBLE. :tdown:

IF WE THINK THAT THIS m*****SMENO CAN PLAY IN OUR TEAM, THEN FORGET IT WE ARE DOOMED. :whistle:

We need some players that can actually show some potential, not crap.

And please, don't get excited because he made a fool out of Georgato. Georgato never was good in defense, not even decent...

There are 2 players that I saw and kinda liked.

The game Larisa - Kalamaria:

It was Cleiton and Ioanou from Kalamaria. And It is not that they were special or anything, it is just that it seems that Kalamaria is a very good counteratacking team.

Ioanou could easly defend Larisas game and get them imediatly at the contra to the offense from which was based on Cleiton and Papa.

Archived