Phantis Forums

Olisadebe..

bides

the overall quality of players in PAO squad is decreasing every day. Players like Konstantinou, Basinas, Giourkas, Karagounis, Manoli leave and they're replaced by idiots like Gkekas, Vydra, Congaycao and Torghelle... these movements in the transfer window are undermining PAO soccer team. I wonder all the intelligent executives of PAO are in the Basketball Branch and all the idiots in Football... :)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

from their forum:

posted by **********

If Zajec has had ANYthing to do with this signing he's shIte, plain and simple.

Still.

It would be fun if we could find a strike partner for him called Stan.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Pompey sign Poland striker Olisadebe

Portsmouth have signed Nigerian-born Poland striker Emmanuel Olisadebe until the end of the season.

TonyMarshall/Empics

Olisadebe: Poland striker.

The 27-year-old international recently had a short trial spell at Fratton Park and returned to Panathinaikos after passing a medical.

But the deal was revived and Olisadebe, who has played 25 times for Poland, becomes the latest addition to Harry Redknapp's relegation threatened squad.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id...=354165&cc=3436

the overall quality of players in PAO squad is decreasing every day. Players like Konstantinou, Basinas, Giourkas, Karagounis, Manoli leave and they're replaced by idiots like Gkekas, Vydra, Congaycao and Torghelle... these movements in the transfer window are undermining PAO soccer team. I wonder all the intelligent executives of PAO are in the Basketball Branch and all the idiots in Football...  :)

Bravo Pao Management has destroyed this team...YOu know what i say to that sta A*****A MOU!!!!

INTERTOTO HERE WE COME!!!

Archived