Phantis Forums

Olisadebe..

bides

Epale and Skacel..... tous evrizan kapioi apo edo mesa kai tora kanoun orgia ekei pou paizoun..... apla den peiran ton xrono pou eprepe..... opos kai o Manolis opos kai o Sanmartean..... o Manolis tha skisei stin Agglia

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:LOL: :LOL: xaralabidis :LOL: :LOL: he is a player for the lowly ranked teams... not pao... IE Epale!!!!! Anyhow....

Manoli leaving in my opinion is stupid.... a Manzio/Manoli combo would be quite good .... god knows what their thinking.... if he's good enough to goto a Premiership team he's FIT ENOUGH TO PLAY in the A'Ethniki....

He has been giving 2 or 3 starts this season... thats it... how do u expect a player to get any sort of form if he's in 1 week out the next 4???? :blink:

Its sad to see him go...... :angry:

AGREE K EPAYKSANW...

EVEN AT THE BEGINNING WHEN THE TEAM WAS EVEN WORSE THAN NOW, MONOLI WAS SCORING WHEN HE WAS PLAYING(WISLA TWICE)...

AGAINST AEK HE ALMOST SCORED FROM AN EFFORT MADE BY HIM SOLO (HE DID THE DIFFICULT PART BUT HE MISSED THE EASY THOUGH)..

IN ANY CASE IT'S REDICULOUS TO HAVE SUCH A PLAYER IN THE TEAM AND NOT TO USE HIM (IF HE IS HEALTHY INDEED)!!

WE SHOULD SEND ALBERTO TO PORTSMOUTH AND NOT MANOLI!!!!!BUT HE WON'T EVEN GO TO AGROTIKOS ASTERAS!!!!

(SHMEIOTEON, O AGR.ASTERAS APEKLEISE TON ERGOTELI (2-0) POU SIMAINEI OTI KAI AUTOS EINAI KALYTEROS APO MAS :P :P :P )

we've been trying for a few years to dump Manolis..

Our doctors know hes shot.. Hes been butchered by the great doctors at PAO...Middlesborogh turned his transfer down a few years back, he didnt pass a medical...

Hopefully we dump him ....

Maybe Portsmouth has our doctors on free transfer..

Anderson has been on the PAO'S butchers block... He'll be next to go

PLz Anderson isn't going anywhere he is just starting to practice with the team again. Hopefully he can return to form and then our mid problem will be solved with him and Gonzo in the middle :tup: Anyways is it official that Manoli is gone? Or they still waiting on the physical? Man I wish we had a coach that gave chances to everyone and then pick the best person for the spot. This coach is starting to remind me of the shitty coach the Maple Leafs have stupid Pat Quinn, who plays only the ppl he likes its like an old boys club on that team and its turning into that here which is sad.

Except Goumas, who has been PAO for life, Manolo has been with this team the longest.

He has scored some very important goals, to give PAO a title, QF in Uefa and happy memories.

He was the only player from the great PAO team, that was offered a contract extension, even while injured. He has had a good relationship with management.

His injuries have been his weakness. When healthy and with game experience, he is lethal. The most efficient PAO scorer since Warzycha.

He is quick, strong, good in the air, and does not waste too many chances (Gekas) His shots are low and well placed.

He has been out of favor lately, partly due to the press, as he claims.

He will be missed, mostly because, with the exception of Mantzios, none of our front men are doing the job.

Hope the transfer fee will be put to good use :LOL:

PEACE

Hmm..that is never a good sign. To think that Portsmouth, a team that is hurting bigtime for every kind of help to keep themselves out of relegation, ditched Olisadebe....well, what can one say?

It sucks too because he has done so much for PAO when he's been healthy.

PAO's options are few and far between on this one. Personally, I would try and sell him to a Polish club. Given his history and reputation over there, I would think that they might be able to squeeze out as much money from them as they could as opposed to some other foreign club.

No, we should give him a chance instead! Something he hasn't had.

As for Manoli, it sounds like Redknap is playing the hard game. He is interested but he ants the price reduced by PAO.

he have had plenty of them already :tdown: :tdown:
how many game has he started...tell me please

that is some bad luck.twice he try to make it in an english team,twice he failed.either the damage in his knee is bigger that we know or pao is asking to much money.pitty and he is a good player.

Greek football ace Angelos Basinas is most likely to play for Everton as of 2006. Basinas is to fly to England to undergo all necessary medical checkups. It is the final talks that keep former Panathinaikos’ player away from his dream to play for a foreign football club. As per information, Liverpool’s team is ready to offer him an 80 thousand euro deal. Should his transfer to the British club becomes true, Otto Rehaggel, the German coach of the Greek national football team, will be particularly happy, since Basinas has been out of action for quite some time. What is more, Angelos Basinas is likely to be playing against his former team-mate Olisadebe. The serial of his transfer to Portsmouth will probably end well, since the gold mean between him and the English club was found yesterday.

http://news.ert.gr/en/newsDetails.asp?id=13940

Olisadebe set for Pompey

Portsmouth are set to complete the signing of Panathinaikos striker Emanuel Olisadebe.

Manager Harry Redknapp claimed on Monday the 27-year-old, who recently had a short trial spell at Fratton Park, was unlikely to sign because 'we need people who can come here and be ready to play'.

However, Pompey chairman Milan Mandaric told The Sun: 'Olisadebe was here and he passed a medical.

'I have spoken to Harry and to the medical team and we are hoping to do a deal with Panathinaikos. We like him - he is a very good player.'

According to the report, the Nigerian-born Poland striker will sign on loan until the end of the season.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id...=353448&cc=3436

thats exactly the point im making.... these type of players are only good for lowly ranked teams........ read what i said ... :blink:

I don't think that these guys are only good for low ranked teams. They are just given more time there. If you don't show anything quickly with the big teams you are thrown to the side. That is the difference, I think!!!

When Olisadebe was one of the best strikers in Europe sth happened to him sth destroyed him as a player... First of all injurys but on the second place without any thoughts was PAO and PAO coaches. But let's forgot about that ... in the start of taht season he gave PAO qual to CL in the games against Wisla. But after those games I don't know why he lost his place in the squad <_< maybe the super striker Torgele was better than him. I think that the best way for him is a transfer even to a worst club but maybe there he will play and his talent will develope or he will be back to his normal ability. He lost his place in our national team and I think that in 99% he won't play in Germany on the WC.Shame because he was a great player....

Archived