Phantis Forums

Olisadebe..

bides

Olisadebe should be giving a chance to play even though rumours he will be gone very soon....Gkekas is horrible haha he actually was called up to the National team what a joke he disgraced himself ther too in the Confederations cup..mantzios is the only one that is impressing this year..Papadopoulos has lost his form since his buddy Konstantinou left for the reds....Whats left Torgelle he should be shipped via Boat back to Hungary where he belongs....Spend some money Pao you cheap mother f*****s stop saving it underneath the mattreses and make sure when u do spend it..Its not for kolo geri like Conceseio and Biscan they stink....

Give the Nigerian Polack a chance all it takes is one goal and this guy will be on fire......

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he is going to portsmouth(if he passes the medical tomorow) for 800K EURO :tup: :tup:

Appears to be a win-win for everybody involved. Manoli will probably get some nice playing time, Harry Redknapp gets a proven finisher, and Panathinaikos can use the money to pick up some players (hopefully Greek).

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...uth/4546822.stm

Key word here is TRIAL. Nothing is permanent even if he passes his medical, it still the coach (and board members decision). Personally, if we can get a good transfer, this will be a good move. If not I'd rather sell Torgehele and/or loan Gekas out to some other A Ethniki team.

Panathinaikos striker Emmanuel Olisadebe is set for a trial with Premiership strugglers Portsmouth.

The Nigerian-born Poland international, who has been with the Greek giants for the past five seasons, almost joined Birmingham in 2002, but failed a medical.

Pompey chairman Milan Mandaric told BBC Radio Solent: "Emmanuel is coming with tremendous ability.

"He has had some serious injuries, which is why he’s coming to spend a week with us."

He added: "Ultimately it’s down to Harry, who will have a look at him, and see if he likes him."

The 26-year-old, who could become Harry Redknapp's first signing since his return to Fratton Park, will undergo a medical on Wednesday.

From goal.com

another site that also suggests he is on trial! anyways i think its time he left plus i think hes not the same player he was under shoum and even before that.

Plus Wallofsoccer98 I think that Torgelle is on loan (if im correct) from crystal palace - possible with option to buy - can anyone confirm this???

:LOL: :LOL: xaralabidis :LOL: :LOL: he is a player for the lowly ranked teams... not pao... IE Epale!!!!! Anyhow....

Manoli leaving in my opinion is stupid.... a Manzio/Manoli combo would be quite good .... god knows what their thinking.... if he's good enough to goto a Premiership team he's FIT ENOUGH TO PLAY in the A'Ethniki....

He has been giving 2 or 3 starts this season... thats it... how do u expect a player to get any sort of form if he's in 1 week out the next 4???? :blink:

Its sad to see him go...... :angry:

Archived