Phantis Forums

the next 8 months

Guest Protathlitis7

Guest Protathlitis7

look, we are probably going to win the double. the next 8 months are crucial in what kokkalis does and how much freedom he gives Sollied to build a team. In an ideal world Kokkalis would alllow Sollied to buy a completley new defence and bring in some good defensive coach as well. We need to be looking for a replacement for Djole on the left

the next big question is toure. it will be a disaster if kokkalis sells him b4 the WC and hopefully he has the will power not to sell him for at least another year until we absolutley has to. whats the point in getting 5 million or 10 or even 15 for him. hes an outstanding player and no one can doubt that.

Im still not sure about Giannou and if hes good enough. Id like to see us play him more this year. maybe when we get further ahead of AEK we'll see him

this is what I'd like to see for the future:

...........................NIKOPOLIDIS/GIANNOU/SOMEONE ELSE GOOD..................

.....................C O M P L E T E L Y.....N E W....D E F E N CE ...........................

.........................................STOLTIDIS.......................................................

BABAGIDA...........................TOURE..........................DJOLE/ YOUNG WINGER

...............................ANOTHER ATTACKING MIDFIELDER OR STRIKER.......

..................................KONSTANTUNOU........................................................

Hopefully there is a young Greek left sided player out there. any ideas?. Altough there is an argument for keeping Kafes and Rivaldo for another yer I am against it. Kafes is too inconsistent and its time to fill some positions with youth

I wouldnt be agaisnt keeping Kapsis as long as he shows us he can play for another year. as for that other position I guess it could be filled by castillo but im sick of that kid

btw, this lineup is talking about the future not what we should do in the league. we could get some pickups in january but i doubt it

myb castillo on the left if he knocks sum sense in to his fat head... i disagree on leaving kafes.... hes only 27 and his best is yet to come... i think hes a great asset...and hes worked his way up in his life working hard and im sure we havent seen the most of him yet...

myb castillo on the left if he knocks sum sense in to his fat head... i disagree on leaving kafes.... hes only 27 and his best is yet to come... i think hes a great asset...and hes worked his way up in his life working hard and im sure we havent seen the most of him yet...

I disagree

i think we have seen Kafes best and it was his 2 magnificent goals v Real Madrid

Kafes is no more then a solid bench player who can come in as a sub or fill in for an injury

i expected more of him when we got him from Paok

we need almost an entirely new team

probably 8 new starters for sure

I disagree

i think we have seen Kafes best and it was his 2 magnificent goals v Real Madrid

Kafes is no more then a solid bench player who can come in as a sub or fill in for an injury

i expected more of him when we got him from Paok

we need almost an entirely new team

probably 8 new starters for sure

ton krineis gia duo goal? kala ok thts ur point of view... and respected... but i think he has alot more to give to the club and yeh he score 2 nice beauties in CL but i dnt think u can say oh he scored those two goals but past three games hes done nothing so thats it he has to go... there will be ups and downs re paidia... and hes 27... he may not have aplace in the starting line up but he is a quality midfielder... i agree on giving space to youngsters but i think kafes at 27 does not need to give way for them yet... ther r many more players older thn him in the club who should give way for younger players...

...........................NIKOPOLIDIS/GIANNOU/SOMEONE ELSE GOOD..................

.....................C O M P L E T E L Y.....N E W....D E F E N CE ...........................

.........................................STOLTIDIS.......................................................

BABAGIDA...........................TOURE..........................DJOLE/ YOUNG WINGER

...............................ANOTHER ATTACKING MIDFIELDER OR STRIKER.......

..................................KONSTANTUNOU........................................................

Sollied plays 4-3-3 not 4-5-1 as the line-up you suggested. You need at least 18 good players to have a chance to do well in Greece and progress a bit in Europe.

It's too early to bring another keeper, Nikopolidis is good for at least another two years, after that if Giannou is not good enough to get the first spot we will need another keeper (maybe Sifakis if he is still around...).

In the defence Anatolakis and Shurrer need to go, Kostoulas and Kapsis can stay and we need a very good center back to go with them. We can keep Vallas or bring a very young player as the fourth choice. On the right Mauro is finished, we can keep Pantos as a second choice and bring a good player, maybe from abroad. The same goes with the left back with Venetidis getting second place if he recovers (Bullut otherwise) and a good player to be brought to get the first spot.

In the middle we need four defensive midfielders, three of them pretty good. Stoltidis, Pasatzoglou can be two of them and Taralidis can be the fourth choice, we need to bring another good player there. We also need two good attacking midfielders, Toure and Kafes can do the job, if Toure goes the money can buy us somebody to replace him.

In the attack we need two right wings and Babagida and Okkas can do the job. On the left Djorjevic and Georgatos are good at least for next year. Up front Konstantinou is a good solution, we also need a young player as a second choice. Maybe Castillo could stay to help as a wing, if we need to use Okkas up front, or play the up front position if the match doesn't suit a big up front player like Konstantinou.

I think overall we need four first class players next summer, right and left back, center back and defensive midfielder and that requires a 6-8 million investment. Olympiacos' supporters have shown that they would support the whole thing financially, I am not sure Kokkalis is willing to take the risk though.

Hi guys i think we need to rebuild for the champions league next year from december... its only logical to do this.

Why rebuild during the summer when u get to play pointless friendlies,, and by the time you play the first game its too late,, the team has no structure

i say it over and over again..

we need A NEw DEFENCE WITH SPEED AND EXPERIENCE>>

Ok

Goal Keeper> We need 2 new keepers and Nikopolidis to back up.. cause he aint any good anymore.. did u see the goal he conceded against real both games.. he dont vlakies like that before, late reaction..

> candidates> from what i have seen from tv games i like

From Greece> Fernandez from Paok. I like this kid,, has alot of talent

Abaris Georgios from iraklis

Defence > We need a quick defensive left back and right back, they must be tall quick and strong.. and at the age of aroun 19 - 24.

Candidates from Greece >

Lagos Panagiotis a left back from iraklis, very good player

Sikov from xanthi a very good centre back..

Midfield > i believe we need a play maker and i think what we need is in greece

i talking about paoks egyptian playmaker Sikapala, man i love this kid,, he is awesome.. we also need two quick flankers, we do have okkas, babangida and castillo but i think we need the traditional flankers like duff and robben..

Strikers > Dani has to leave and kostandinou has to be sold if the chance comes.. we need a player that is quick and can hold up th eball like drogba,, kostandinou and dani ar suppost to play similar role but are not fast and have a low work rate.

from greece i wouldnt mind kapetanos from iraklis i think he has the viduka mold.. but we need a kick arse striker and i believe he will need to come from abroad either from africa or brazil.

mani wouldnt mind also from greece the african player from ergotelis, th eshort quick one,.., he could cause some problems..

i wish we bought fred.. from lyon b4 he went there...

Archived