Phantis Forums

Who will win the Champions League title?

dark_horse

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

ARSENAL vs. BARCELONA, the moment we have been waiting for. All rise and stand up for a heavily anticapated match between these 2 great clubs. I'm going for Barcelona and I wish them the very best. FORZA BARCELONA!!!! FORZA LARSSON!!! :nw: :nw: :nw:

BARCELONA ARE THE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!!!!!

YEAH BABY, HENRIK LARSSON WAS THE DIFFERENCE MAKER IN THIS!!!

IF IT WASN'T FOR HIM, THEY WOULD HAVE NEVER SCORED 2 LATE GOALS!!!

RONALDIHNO WAS A NON-FACTOR TODAY!! :huh:

LET THE CELEBRATIONS BEGAN!!!! :band: :bangin: :artist:

Henry furious with Norwegian referee

Henry said: 'I don't know if the referee was wearing a Barcelona shirt because they kicked me all over the place. If the referee did not want us to win he should have said so from the off.

'Some of the calls were strange. I believe the referee did not do his job. I would have liked to have seen a proper referee because this guy had no clue what so ever and should go back to his country.'

He added: 'Maybe next time I'll learn how to dive then maybe the Norwegians will be more fair. I expect the referee to do his job but I don't think he did at all.'

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id...=368290&cc=3436

What an a**hole; typical comming from an arogant frenchy who labeld Pao fans racist :tdown:

Henry furious with Norwegian referee

Henry said: 'I don't know if the referee was wearing a Barcelona shirt because they kicked me all over the place. If the referee did not want us to win he should have said so from the off.

'Some of the calls were strange. I believe the referee did not do his job. I would have liked to have seen a proper referee because this guy had no clue what so ever and should go back to his country.'

He added: 'Maybe next time I'll learn how to dive then maybe the Norwegians will be more fair. I expect the referee to do his job but I don't think he did at all.'

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id...=368290&cc=3436

What an a**hole; typical comming from an arogant frenchy who labeld Pao fans racist :tdown:

couldnt agree more

what i am happy about today:

1 A Truly deserving champion winning- despite frustrating posts and near misses it looked like the "luck of the ENGLISH" (AKA last years final) was going to happen again

2 ARSE-nal losing

3 Thierry Henry finally proved my doubts and hate for him...

a- HE WAS GARBAGE

Yes he had that nice free kick from an ideal position, and i think one run where Barcelona players were just lunging at him so that was bound to happen.....this guy may be a striker in the premier league but in europe/big leagues he only has the skill for a winger....he blew 2 great chances too.

b- BITCHING AGAIN, I think UEFA should fine him. When he cant win in Athens he makes up bullshit and calls us racists even though we are chanting manoli's name

:tdown:

As for the ref--- both goals were on great timed runs..the first one was onside definitly. Etoo started the run way back- the ball skimmed off Larsons foot and maybe then they make a claim for offside but even then i still thought Etoo was on. The second one was clear ONSIDE there is no doubt...

What about the ref NOT playing advantage on Etoos foul and Giuly getting the 1-0 called back? That was a goal and a red. Arsenal got a ton of breaks.

Im sure the ref stopped him from putting away those easy chances right? the first one he did well to bring down but you dont miss that!!! If Henry scored would he still be crying?

c- why do people in media SERIOUSLY try to say hes the best striker in the world? WHAT DOES HE DO OUTSIDE THE PREM? for france i dont remember the last game he did well in, arsenal in europe has been crap every year except this one, and the reson they did well this year was because of great defense henry didnt do crap....

Serious best strikers? ETOO he is simply incredible...and passionate for the club- and rather than bitching and crying about racism he stands up and does something on the field--- that is a real player. Not to mention that he has how many goals in spain....unbeleivable.

This guy IS NOT a professional player. He is an arrogant, overrated DOUCHE. (and thats a french word :LOL:)

only one thing is left: people pronounce his name CORRECTLY!

its an English name who cares if hes from France. There are some people with Greek last names from America and linving in France do you say there names with French or American accents? Why make an exception

Larsson was the X-Factor in the game... Showed how to do it to the Ljungbitch!!!

May 17 is not the date of ARSENAL... That's confirmed...

May 17, 2000 - Lost the UEFA Cup against GALATASARAY :nw:

May 17, 2006 - Lost the CL against FC BARCELONA :tup:

Henry's criticism of the officiating was warranted yesterday although he overlooked their most glaring mistake...awarding Arsenal a free-kick from Puyol's "challenge" on Eboue in the 37'. Puyol barely touched him and when Eboue realized he had nowhere to go with the ball, he took a step, fell down, and clutched his ankle. This of course led to Campbell's goal.

HENRY = CHOKER

I could not believe he missed the tet-a-tet with Valdes in the 3'.

Larsson was the X-Factor in the game... Showed how to do it to the Ljungbitch!!!

May 17 is not the date of ARSENAL... That's confirmed...

May 17, 2000 - Lost the UEFA Cup against GALATASARAY  :nw:

May 17, 2006 - Lost the CL against FC BARCELONA  :tup:

Henrik Larsson is a pure world-class goalscorer who plays with such quality, while Fredrik Ljungberg has no skills, no talent, just speed with no control of the ball. He should not even play for team Sweden after what I've witnessed in the Uefa Champions League finals. :box: He's the MAIN reason Sweden would NOT win the World Cup. <_<

Spelling French phrases is always difficult for me. Thanks for the correction, dark horse.

Your boy, Larsson, is something else. I think it is great he turned down a contract extension at Barcelona to play at Helsingborg where he is guaranteed to start. It is proof of his true passion for the game.

It's the right thing to do, he won 2 Spanish League titles and a Champions League title in his short stay with Barcelona. Man do I wish he would come to Olympiakos. :( Thing is he still loves to play football, never settles for lesser playing time.

Archived