Phantis Forums

3 New books about PAOK

Ziaka

• 2 weeks later...

An autobiography written by Georgios Koudas was released last week in Thessaloniki. Koudas himself signed copies of the book at the PAOK boutique the other day.

Along with the book 80 xronia PAOK, this one should be in every PAOKtsis collection. I hope I can get my hands on a copy soon.

• 3 weeks later...

In addition to the above, there is another book that was released recently.

Here is the info on this one as well as the other two mentioned previously:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TITLE:

• 4 weeks later...

I got my book sent to me from my relatives in Greece.

I can't believe how much info is in here, it's incredible. Honestly, it's a cornucopia of stats for just about every player, game, derby, PAOK have ever had or played.

Ziaka, did you order your books online or like me get your relatives to pick them up for you? I'd be interested to see how much it cost...if you don't mind me asking that is...

I got the two books online through Athlotypo.gr. It cost me around $ 80.00 USD with Euro to dollar conversion and shipping and handling.

I have my cousing in Greece getting me the other book, but he is slow sending it to me. That's why I opted to purchase the other two online, since they were available.

Archived