Phantis Forums

A' Div: Levadiakos - PAOK

Ziaka

On Saturday at 17:45 GR PAOK travels to Levadia to face Levadiakos. After the hard loss to AEK, there is only one result that is acceptable, and that is the win and the 3 points.

With that in mind I will predict a 2-0 win for PAOK.

The game will be televised on Alpha in Greece, and Alpha International in Australia.

It appears that the only players that will not be fiot for the game are Zagorakis and Tochoroglou.

I'd say keep the same lineup that played against AEK, and see what happens. I only hope that players realise that the game ends, when the ref blows the final whistle.

I would like to be optimistic but recent results start to reveal a picture! I hope i'm wrong and that the team will claim the 3 points. The younger players played well against AEK and lets hope they will do the same on sunday too. I was not aware of players being unpaid - that's certainly a worry. It is true?

The fact that many of the players haven't been paid wouldn't be surprising in the least because of the rotten history this team has with finances. Gamblers seem to have more common sense with their money than the PAOK board does.

In any event, let's hope the team comes up with the win.

2-2 final, we came back to tie it at the end. Anyone see the game?

Megahead injured his knee in the game, and is probably out for the rest of the season. That sucks...

Bad result against a team that is fighting relegation. I did not see the game, only highlites on the news and Athlitiki Kyriaki (can't believe I had to sit through one hour of BS about Panathinaikos in order to see 30 seconds of Leviadiakos - PAOK highlites).

Anyway the game started wrong for the team, with Iliadis hitting the bar in 1st minute, and then Megahed scoring an own goal. The team tried to equelize, but it was hard. When we finaly tied the game, the next minute Levadiakos went ahead again. Eventually Maladenis tied the game in the 88th minute. Salpiggidis had a big chance in the last minute of the injury time to get the game winner. From the 75th minute PAOK played with 10 men due to Charalambous receiving his 2nd yellow card. As mendtioned above Megahed has sustained a serious injury to his knee and will miss the rest of the season.

PAOK played with:

Archived