Phantis Forums

Egaleo - Olympiakos

Montreal_Thrillos

0-1 osfp.lately we don t play great but we get the points.aigaleo is not gonna make it easy for osfp but i believe we will win this game.only one question,hollywod is that your prediction or what you hope for because you say 1-1 against aigaleo and 3-0 defeat against real so i was just wondering...this are the scores or what you are praying for.. :P

po po po re... kai allo penalty meta apo theatro tou Djorgevic... :LOL:

Give the protathlima to Oly from now re..etsi kai alios tha to klevoune

LOL LOL LOL

ti egine re pano

O pao did they receive a penalty today while the exact penalty was denied to the opposing team minutes earlier ?

Im happy with the result but once again we lack playing the entire 90 minutes.The other good thing to come out of the game was the performance of Toure :tup: and also Okkas played well :D

Guys we must supply our best PELATH a big tub of BAZELINI because they are hurting after todays loss :LOL: :LOL:

Maybe a truck load BAZELINI for their KARAISKAKI visit on the 16th of January :LOL: :LOL:

koitakste na deite th m#$%!s einai o ellinas kapoies fores.... pos na mathei to paidaki meta na mh kanei ta idia sto mellon tou... th na pw re? ntropi... ego otan eixa paei londino prin ena xrono peripou na dw arsenal - man city, to paixnidi eixe leiksei 1 - 1 me gkolara shaun wright Philips tis man city tote... hmoun sthis protes seires kai opws teleiwse to paixnidi pernousan oi paixtes ths man city apo dipla kai ta paidakia sthn kerkida ths ARSENAL mazeutikan na paroun blouzes kai autografa apo tous paixtes ths man city... kai auth htan h xara... edo th na pw gia ta ellinika gypeda....? NTROPI... NTROPI...

y and this surprises you?

it doesnt to me

Guest Protathlitis7

s%$#! performance. we are all F***ed. just because pao is playing so disgustingly bad it seems to take the pressure of our team!!!

Its not good enough. My love for this club cannot be expressed in words but I just cant take to these players who we are playing on the field at the moment!! they are rubbish

Even if we lost a game and we played well I was happy back in the day. Players like Djole, Gogic, Alexandris, Karembeu, Patsa, sometimes Giovanni, Giannakopolous I used to love watching and watching the team play everygame because they had class

I dont know why the ###### we have such xalia at our club. I think its Kokkalis' fault for not allowing sollied and Bajevic to get the players THEY want. which can actually make a team. instead kokkalis/ louvaris thinks its a great idea to by peices of s%$#! like Dani just because he played in the spanish league

The players I do enjoy watching and have respect for on the current team:

Djole

Toure

Babangida

Nikopolidis

Rivaldo

Kapsis

( I also have respect for Anatolakis, Georgato, Mavrogenidis but I think their time has come)

these are the players pou prepei na peta3oume sta skoupidia:

Dani - you worthless m****fatsa spanish clown

Pantos - ive had enough. everything about him annoys me. the way he runs, the idiotic things he does; everything. ###### off pantos

Kostoulas - not a bad defensive midfielder but Im going to hit someone if he is played in the center of defence one more time

Bulut - absolute s%$#!. hes a turk and hes a useless player

Okkas - hes just never going to cut it. hes not good enough for this club

Kafes - I dont care about two goals in europe, his inconsistency is mind boggling. YOU MIGHT THINK HES A GOOD PLAYER BUT HE'LL NEVER COME CLOSE TO PLAYERS LIKE GIANNAKOPOULOS, DJOLE, ALEXANDRIS ETC THE ONES IM TALKING ABOUT

the jury is still out on konstantinou. hes a quality player but I need to see him on the pitch and scoring

the defence is the thing which makes me cringe. we go into european games with BULUT, KOSTOULAS, ANATOLAKIS, PANTOS and we wonder why disasters sometimes befall us

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

for the rest of the year I want our defence to be Schurrer, Kapsis, Mavrogenidis, Georgatos. Unless we can find player to replace them. Ideally though, everyone of them should go at the end of the season

osfp got the 3 points.i didn t see the game but from what i hear our team did not play well.is just cool that even when our team is not performing like we would like to we still get the results.what is even more cool is the heart attack that vazeloi got so i am not complaining... :LOL:

Archived