Phantis Forums

A' Div: PAOK-Neos Panionios

Ziaka

Bravo re PAOK!!!!!! 1-0 at halftime!!!!!!

Come on PAOK!!!! Let's turn it up!!

1-0 final PAOK. Bravo PAOK!!!!! Bad second half, but I'll take the win...

:tup: we will take these three points but they can not afford to slack off like that again and I was really concerned about Balafa he was fouling the opponents too much maybe if it was another ref he would of been red carded.what do you guys think about this guy??? :nono:

As to the comments made about Tsiartas...I personal think that he would be a problem on PAOK. Tsiartas likes making cliques with other players. He causes problems off the pitch which affect the team on the pitch. Also, he is extremely arrogant. Tsiartas thinks that he is the best player out there. Lets not forget his stupid comments he made after the Euro about Otto. He was upset that he didn't play more and that he wasn't noticed by foreign teams. Too bad loser, he belongs in a second division team with all the other Katines. PAOK has a great team this year and only needs a few adjustments to become extremely dangerous. Good Luck Fellas!

Not a great game by PAOK, but I'll take the 3 points. As long as Mieciel was in the lineup we were more of a threat on offense.

Panionios hardly created any offensiv threat. out defense was solid in this game.

For the record we played with:

Archived