Phantis Forums

Georgatos wants out!

Irlandos

I actually was against his signing at the start....And I was critisized for it bc I had that mentality apparently. I ate my words as I watched him play some terrific mpala. Some absolutely fantastic mpala but telika the guy proved I was right, and that he is a scumbag an8rwpo.....

O-LYM-PIA-KOS.......enjoy your time wherever you go.

he's kind of like a boutsianis. terrific potential but missing some marbles upstairs.

no one is doubting his ability to play, but his ability to deal with things off the pitch, well its another matter. look at his no-show for the ethniki....anyway...i'd rather we get him outa there sooner than later, you dont need people like that making a mockery of morale at the club.

May be for the best. No matter what potential a player has, if he plays with no heart, which mind you is what AEK are missing, then they are useless. We all know he's a tiprat, he played well at inter, didnt stay, he was ejected from the ethniki and surely wont get his place back now as theyll realise hes still got no heart. As good as he is and can be...he hasn't turned it on this year and if he doesn't now, he won't later on.

HAAHHAHA Boucek is worse than our two keepers.....

Bucek ... was recently.. a bit unsolid...... yes....

But he has more potential... than our goalkeepers....... , and playing with us..., he would be sure the No. 1 .... ....such situation, the goalkeepers like very much...and they give good performances.......

I find at the moment Mixailidis better than Xiotis....... but.. a real good goalkeeper would bring us very much....

Therefore... if we can't get any other from abroad........===========>> Georgatos...for ...Bucek.....

Lets be a bit more serious shall we?

If the Board is too weak to act, if the coach is psychologically hadicapped and fights hard to return from it and regain the confidence of the team to his face, if the fans are divided and if the team is in trouble are ALL things we cannot do many things about. (well, being divided in a "better" way for the team could help if some aplied it)

HOWEVER, for us to DEMAND some seriousness is feasible and could help the Board get stronger and their decisions become respected!

I did not mind that Gowrgatos is an Declared Olympiakos fan. He is a pro and he did play very well for us. Bajvic was another chapter, and his issue happened uder other conditions. Us AEKtzides shouls stop "Dusan-ise" each and every case. BUT I do mind when a player refuses to play for the team.

One or even two mistakes are maybe acceptable. I am not in the locker rooms and the manager and Board can decide better on the tollerence they are prepared to show to each team stars weird demands and psychological problems. But, a constant refusal to perform like a professional means that AEK should show the door to the man long before he came to the point of asking it himself.

He is usefull and great player. But A teams performance is way mauch more than a single players value unless you are Maradonna and then again we come to the issue of team discipline!

Georgatos should go earlier and if Tsiartas continues like this he should go too.

Sorry Mouse I dont understand why the attack on Tsiartas? I know that the past 2 months have seen some poor performances, and I have seen his attitude as well so I understand.

But this guy is in a totally different boat to Georgatos. He was benched and seemed to have taken it on the chin. Comes on against PAOK chases everything. It was only 10 minutes but none the less showed hunger.

Plays against Akratitos and was one of our better players. I think they he needed the kick up the pants and will respond well. There were rumours that him and Lybe dont get along, I think the cover of ScoreLive today shows that its crap.

He is too valuble to sit on the bench, but if his attitude was of Georgatos then he is useless to us. Im willing to persist bc he is an AEK person and he has talent. He is 31 but holds too many keys to throw away without persisting under the 'new' conditions.

I think they he needed the kick up the pants and will respond well. There were rumours that him and Lybe dont get along, I think the cover of ScoreLive today shows that its crap.

I totally agree with this... and I think also the same was with Zags. He was benched for a game and has played great since. Alot of the guys needed to return to earth and understand that they NEED to work hard all the time. The kick, hopefully, gets the fire back.

om21 eisai sostos. when players don't perform whoever they may be they shoulg get benched. other take it better while others(geo)take it very porrly and have a sook and complain about persnal problems. if that's the type of attitude he has his gonig to have personal prob his hole life cause the fact is IT'S HIS OWN PERSONAL PROBLEM HIS AN ILITHIO NO ONE ELSE.

you dind't see konstandinidiscracking it being on bench for so long or nali etc

Sorry Mouse I dont understand why the attack on Tsiartas? I know that the past 2 months have seen some poor performances, and I have seen his attitude as well so I understand.

But this guy is in a totally different boat to Georgatos. He was benched and seemed to have taken it on the chin. Comes on against PAOK chases everything. It was only 10 minutes but none the less showed hunger.

Plays against Akratitos and was one of our better players. I think they he needed the kick up the pants and will respond well. There were rumours that him and Lybe dont get along, I think the cover of ScoreLive today shows that its crap.

He is too valuble to sit on the bench, but if his attitude was of Georgatos then he is useless to us. Im willing to persist bc he is an AEK person and he has talent. He is 31 but holds too many keys to throw away without persisting under the 'new' conditions.

I only say this because he waved to the coach to replace him as soon as he came in vs. Monaco, and because he was giving support to Psomiadis while he was robbing AEK in broad daylight.

He might be right because AEK did sign a contract with him and by al means contracts that are not honoured are all the teams fault, but when all others decided to give the NEW board a couple of months to sort things out (and they did not have any reason to think that the board would not), he decided to keep AEK on the ropes.

He plays 1 game out of 3-4 and despite, like all of us, my admiration for his abilities, despite the fact that AEK owes him many things including a whole good year with Santos where we were breathing our dyng breaths in extra time vs. Hibs and many more...

But in the same principle with Georgatos, ... a player that is capable of magic but creates more trouble than good is a negative deficit and also disrupts the whole team. (I have been in a team with championship goals and know 1 things or 2 ... dont forget that too).

Anyway, if the coach of AEK thinks he can use him better from now on now that the whole team took the message trough Georgatos, then so be it.

Archived