Phantis Forums

almamatter

Siga ton paikth. Gia thn Hearts kalos einai.

Me ton Panathinaikos ekane merika kala paixnidia sthn arxh (evale merika goalakia, opws me thn Xanthi sthn Leoforo kai me thn Rosenborg ektos), kai meta vu8isthke sthn apraksia. O Skazny epemene toso polu sthn xrhsimopoihsh tou, ka8oti autos eishgh8hke thn apokthsh tou (einai kai sumpatriwtes), me apotelesma na katanthsei kourastikos. 8umamai persu elega, pali vazei ton skacel to kreas (ta idia pou lew gia ton Wooter fetos)!

First, Scathcel may be good for the Scottish league, and his new team (sometimes you find a better fit somewhere else). But, I'd rather have him than Flavio..... Anyway, he's no big loss. Unfortunately, we don't get rid the "kreata" and "tourists" fast enough.

Second, Oly may spend more money on transfers, but, heck, what have they done? OK, the get domestic titles, that's good. But in euro play they all suck. End of story.

I'm not entirely happy with the way PAO has treated many players that contributed to the team's success and history, but it goes both ways. How many players got where they're today because of PAO? And, how many of them did NOT behave professionally while there?

We have lost so many better players than Skacel ...

He is the last one I would be worried about.

As far as him being treated unfairly by PAO owners :LOL:

Join the club. Many ex-PAO players have been treated worse.

The question is ... how is Fyssas doing at Hearts?

Bring back half the Greek NT, and then worry about someone like Skacel. B)

PEACE

easy does it champs.

The skacel case is just another example of PAO management's shortsighted methods. They are simply reactionary at everything they do. OK its their money and they can do what they like.

But don't tell anyone who has spend some time folowing the greek league that they are doing a good job. They are terrible with their own players and they don't even take advantage of the players value in possible sales to other teams. They rather s%$#! on their players, hurt our national and anyone else then see their player get a better deal somewhere else. Childish not just selfish.

Suport your team but at least see what's going on. The top 3 or 4 greek teams are really terrible with their players. Owners are moved more by egotism then love of the game or development of the game in greece or even just better finances for themselves.

From what I see only Xanthi seems to have somewhat of clear headed and business aproach to their team development and player development.

Where is papous re pedia?

I think losing him from the posts is a bigger loss than losing Scatchel from PAO!

Forget Scatchel. Malezani (or maybe the boss) kicked out Sanmardean and Theodoridi and you are wasting your time about Rudolf?

I still cannot figure out what the hell he sees in Vooter. All I see is some useless running up and down the pitch with no purpose?

Where is papous re pedia?

I think losing him from the posts is a bigger loss than losing Scatchel from PAO!

I don't know but he was a good contributor and a real PAO fan. We need people like him here.

Pappou was a close friend of TheMouse (in the outside world) and so maybe TheMouse can tell us?

Theodorides is not kicked out... ;)

Then, why is he not playing at all? He was considered to be the most promising Greek player in his position. In the few minutes I saw him play since the friendlies, I saw better moves from him than Vooter, Conceicao and Biscan combined!

------------------------Galinovic/Kotsolis-----------------------

Nilsson/Vyntra---------Morris--------Kotsios/Goumas--------Darlas

Lutzian/Haralabidis-------Tziolis/Leontiou---Gonzalez....Theodoridis/Serich

---------------Manzios/Torghele----------Papa/Gekas/Olisadebe-------------

In my personal opinion, if our team does not have 6-7

Archived