Phantis Forums

Olympic Tourney Draw

The draw for the Men's Olympic basketball Tournament produced the following groups. The Greek NT will have to face the US "Dream Team" as well as the European Champions Lithuania in the group stage of the tournament. The top 4 teams from each group qualify to the quarterfinals.

ziaka would you or anyone else know the times that greece will play vs australia and vs u.s.a? cause on the programma it has the group a matches then group b matches and don't know if that's how it's going to be played.

if anyone can help me out greatly appreciated as i have tickets for 15 aug when greece vs aust and would also like to see greece vs u.s.a.

This a great draw we don't have to go hard until medal rounds, the only battle will be who goes in as 2,3 ,4 , most likely we will go in as 3rd, we then avoid USA in a least first two playoff games. As for the other group the serbs , spain , italians and argentina --they will kill each other in games against each other. :D

AGP here is the programa as listed on Contra. The qualifying rounds will be played at the kleisto tou ellinikou and then the final rounds move to the klesito at the Olympic stadium. I am not sure of the actual times each game will be played but I would assume those are subject to cahnge if they have even set yet.

thanks for the programma i had a look at it and i hope it's not the order the game swill be played in cause i have night session tickets pressuming greece would always play later since they're the drawcard team together with u.s.a.

would anyone know when the times/session will come out. and would they play 1 game form group a then 1 from group b or all 3 group a and all 3 group b?

Archived