Phantis Forums

OLYMPIAKOS 75 xronia apates

pittman13

sorry evergreen but before you say to mtl about trogomata check with your boys first.mtl is just doing what a LOT of pao supporters do everywhere else.

MTL is a mod and should act like one.

From one side you want to take the piss of each others team and you when they do the same to yours you start complaining.

I'm referring to both sets of fans not only one.

PAO doind bad or not is completely irrespective. PAO and Oly fans will fight whatever.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry evergreen but before you say to mtl about trogomata check with your boys first.mtl is just doing what a LOT of pao supporters do everywhere else.

I never ever complain about Oly fans coming here and saying what they say or making fun of PAO when we lose.

I may disagree with them but I never say 'why did you say that'? When they make fun of PAO i just ignore it.

But there are some poeple here from the gavro side who are easily sucked into replying and can't let go. It's worse when these people are also moderators. They should set the example.

im just going to say this:

I know sometimes I overdo it in here being a mod and all (sorry evergreen and I apologize) but come on

All panos 13 does in here is provoke arguments (he opens topics about OSFP. and people here get riled up

if u dont believe me go to greeksoccer.com he posts the exact same arguments on here and there,,,he even posted the cancer comment there too and the mods warned him

in case u havent noticed I havent posted in 6 hours and hes still ripping me..

so i ask who cant sit there and not reply?

Panos 13..

PS: again he just provokes arguments such as the topic with gay anti sports

at least even though I argue to I can admit it.. i dont go around saying "well I dont attack any1 persinally"

I at least open topics about OSFP, update the OSFP schedule... him on the other hand all negative arguments,.in here..

Thats my story ...............

Exactly(Panos 13).....And look at this...Another topic ruined for your personal fights.... :angry: :nono:

Behave ppl...If you want you can PM somebody.....Dont make us witness your stupid fight....ok?

Grace,

I am sorry, I had no intention of ruining a topic. What I have always said is that the only reason there are arguments and threads get ruined is because people from the gavro side REACT. If I go over to gavro forum and start a derogatory thread then they are right and I am to blame. but i do it here on the PAO forum for the PAO fans. If the gavroi come here and don;t handle it well, whose fault is it. If I go over to the gavro forum (I hardly ever do as I am not obsessed and have little interest in them) and see someone making fun of PAO I never respond to it. It's their forum and they are gavroi and it's their right to make fun of PAO. If I react then the thread WIll get ruined. But I have brains.

Anyway, I have posted some of the things I post here on the GreekSoccer forum PAO threads, and you know what? The reaction is not the same as it is here. There is one or two gavroi here who can't let go and that's the real problem.

Anyway, it's my last contribution to this. Let's move on, though somehow I don't think we'll be allowed to ;)

Archived