Phantis Forums

OLYMPIAKOS 75 xronia apates

pittman13

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so your loss to us in the 3-0 in 2003 .. which by the way a tie was good enough for the title for u guys played absolutely no role what so ever in u guys finishing 2nd place?

thrillos:

I believe you are talking about the match at Rizoupoli???

If the conditions that your animal fans and president created at the stadium that night were also created at your Champions League game, then that game WOULD NEVER HAVE STARTED, because UEFA does NOT allow such things to happen under its rules.

If you don;t know what I am talking about, I don't have time to tell you what happened at Rizoupoli.

We may have lost to Oly many times but TAHT'S THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS TOPIC. Most of the Oly wins have been unfair.

what conditions man?

look at the atmosphere we had to face last year in the 2-2?

throwing stuff at our players? nikopolidis

let mke ask u u find that acceptable because if u do then lets accept the rizoupoli crap acceptable .

go up to uefa and tell them we plan on throwing things at our ex goalie i hope its ok wiht u . see what they say !

popint is we didnt let it get to us and go out 3-0 like u dd we scaped with a 2-2

Ok, as I say, let's stop discussing this with you RIGHT HERE.

Because once again you have proven you are CLUELESS.

What conditions!!!!! The whole Greece, even most Oly fans accept that the condistions created at Rizoupoli were totally unacceptable and never seen before, even in Greece.

Yes PAO fans have thrown things on the pitch but nothing on the scale of what happened at Rizoupolis. Which club president in Europe before a derby goes out and calls the opponent players KOTES and PELATES and laughs at the same time? Which other Europen club president makes a public statement that their fans should make the stadium 'hell' for the 'KOTES'? Has Tzigger ever done that??? NO.

As I say, that's the only way they have been able to win against PAO because Kokalis rules. TGell me, why doesn't that animal behave like that in European games? If he said those things before a Champions League match he would be banned. But He owns it all in Greece and Greece is a ZOUGLA for that reason. That's why Oly are ALWAYS s%$#! in Europe and that's why we are so happy to see the REAL Olympiakos in Europe :LOL: It's not komplex. IT'S JUSTIFICATION FOR THE VROMIA AND p*****A pou legete OSFP.

My conclusion is that you are simply ignorant about the facts of that match at Rizoupoli. end of. and so there is no point trying to hammer it into you.

blah blah blah blah

PS: you maye be right inb some statements but the buillshit your fans and president pull is also up there

didnt vardinotsigouni say that the first game was going to be easy how disrespectful is that?

anyways i CAN SIT THERE AND hammer stuff into you.. alla my friend... the s%$#! u pulled towards nikop[olidi.. may not have been as bad as us... but that doenst make u less guilty

its like a criminal who commits 10 crimes.. vs a criminal who commits 1 crime..

once a criminal always a criminal

Since this is a hot issue, whoever wants to know which is the most dirty team in Greece should ask an experienced guy like Irlandos, who know about the past. In my opinion, most such people will tell you that Oly is this team. Go to Greece and ask for yourself. If you never went there, too bad so you should not speak.

Of course the others are not saints either, but we are making relative comparisons here.

Once a criminal is not like 10 times a criminal.

Vardinnogiannis family are 25 years in charge of PAO and we have only 7 protathlimata. During this time Olympiakos, AEK, PAOK and Larisa have also won protathlimata.

I am amzed that people link Vardinnogianis with so much corruption and mafia. If it were really true wouldn't he have won more than 7 protathlimata in 25 years???? I ask you!

didnt vardinotsigouni say that the first game was going to be easy how disrespectful is that?

kai ti sxesi exei ti eipe o vardinogiannis gia to 1o paixnidi me auto to topic????

Kai ti einai poio "disrespectful"? auto pou eipe o tzigger i o (prodotis onomati "KROKUS") Proedros sas pou milouse pro trietias gia "kotes" kai klp? Auto se peirakse? Ksexasame ta palia?

anyways i CAN SIT THERE AND hammer stuff into you.. alla my friend... the s%$#! u pulled towards nikop[olidi.. may not have been as bad as us... but that doenst make u less guilty

E pes ta!

Kai milas gia ton Nikopsolidi. Thimasai ti akougane o Sarganis, o Vamvakoulas kai o Apostolakis apo tous gavrous otan pirane metagrafi ston Panathinaiko?

its like a criminal who commits 10 crimes.. vs a criminal who commits 1 crime..

once a criminal always a criminal

A diladi oloi eimaste stin idia moira me sas etsi?

like youre own coach said at the start of this season: "we will look at a mirror when playing in europe and at the end of the season we will see what we have done in europe".

The mirror is getting very clear indeed. After another great performance in the Champions Leaque yesterday, the scoreboard wrote OSFP - LYON 1-4!!!

So far, they are breaking one record after the other, losing everywhere.

It looks like they will end up with 6 LOSSES this season, which will be another amazing accomplishment.

And I am willing to bet that only their team can beat that (if they ever increase the number of teams in the C.L. groups)!!

There is no way Kokalis will get convicted for his crimes in a Greek court. Becuase he practically runs the country economically and he will reveal names of people which will be a catastrophe to so many who want their names hidden.

Only UEFA or FIFA can do something about this guy and the dirt he has created. He has single handedly brought Greek football to its knees and now has the temerity to take on the betting system as well.

How any Olympiakos can be soooo stupid as to not see all this I never understand!!!!

How any Olympiakos can be soooo stupid as to not see all this I never understand!!!!

re Pano, of course they see it. All the gayroi friends that I have know that Krokus is the scam of the earth. Anyone who reads the newspapers / hear the news knows about what he has done to Greece!

There is no way Kokalis will get convicted for his crimes in a Greek court. Becuase he practically runs the country economically and he will reveal names of people which will be a catastrophe to so many who want their names hidden.

Only UEFA or FIFA can do something about this guy and the dirt he has created. He has single handedly brought Greek football to its knees and now has the temerity to take on the betting system as well.

Y is it that when we lose u guys have to bring up kokkalis and investigations and what has happened to the greek league

hyppocrites

the refs put u in the C.l by dissalowing a clear penalty to AEK.

also.. this year kalithea is denied a clear penalty yet the exact same penalty is called for PAO

so if we will ask uefa and fifa to investigate us... u should also be on the list !

I cannot understand Y u guys cant see that and completely ignore it !

and this will be proven today at barca otan fate 5

hey Panos time to update your signature re :LOL:

It's updated. The 0-4-24 is the AWAY record of the s%$#! disgraceful dirty club :P

• 2 weeks later...

hello boys and girls...

long time no speak...

im ok i made it... after the 5ara in spain...

last 2 weeks, i was sick... i had GAVRITIDA but now im ok!!!

MTL, the space above is researved 4 the smilies 4 your last statement... thanx DIMI 4 puttin him in his place... i think he is a krifo xanumi...

EVERGREEN, ARXIGE, i was indeed in Eindhoven dude...

i whent 2 the airport (brussels) to pick up my friend from greece... (anothe 20-30 pao fans were there...) then went to Amsterdam... met another 3 PAO fans..... (very funny, especialy o "kodos", he was lookin 4 trouble) then during the night we watched the gay-vroi game in the special platia of amster... they lost...(check thread for guy playing witha ball while sittin on the ground)...

then the next day... Eindhoven... we met some PAO fans there (i was the guy that asked the cop for the coffeeshop street ) :whistle: :LOL: of course everyone :LOL: about that!!! were u in that funcky bunch man????

finally, we arived at the coffeeshop right outside the stadium... we were the only green guys.. and everyone was looking at us as if we were from mars... of course we were not showing them the finger... too stoned to do that... so we survived!!! (picture this in greece... ahummm)

the stuwart went crazy with me when he was searchin me... i entered with sunglasses i exited with sunglasses... Ahhhh those were the days..

as for the game... i dont remenber...

:whistle:

so... do u think the red kokali mafia will make oly pass into the uefa... kickin us out from CL... and therefore making everythin ok?

as for the gay-vroi fans.. keep on dreamin about your defenders.. your midfielders etc... whatever turns u on guys... keep on reachin for that rainbow!!!!

anyway, lets wait and see what is our european future... :LOL: :LOL:

GOD save PANATHINAIKOS!!!!

turlu,

Lama

ps.. somethin we will all agree upon...

i think european football should change the rules... when losin 3-0, the game should be TERMINATED... like in volley... what u think?

It's updated. The 0-4-24 is the AWAY record of the s%$#! disgraceful dirty club :P
pano.. remember your stupid signature about legends,, and maccabii.. herenveen krifogelousan u had?

U mind cause I know its your copyright and all but u mind if I put this signature for me

:otan o panathinakos lei Ellas Evropi panathinaikos"... O ergotelis.. kerkira... aris appolon.. Olympiakos krifogelousan"

can I put that >?

pano.. remember your stupid signature about legends,, and maccabii.. herenveen krifogelousan u had?

U mind cause I know its your copyright and all but u mind if I put this signature for me

:otan o panathinakos lei Ellas Evropi panathinaikos"... O ergotelis.. kerkira... aris appolon.. Olympiakos krifogelousan"

can I put that >?

Do as you like kid. It's a free forum.

I do like the fact that you see need to ask me permission :D

That's how it should always be :P

PEXTARA MU EGRAPSES....

PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

mtl.... the world is waitin 4 your reply....

better yet.... shut the f... up.....and get a point in europe man.... THINK OF THE CHILDREN....

picture the smilies man....

more smilies.....

again smilies...

greetings 2 all,

Picard out

You might be right about the extent of corruption in Greece, but do you really hope that FIFA and UEFA are able to deal with corruption? FIFA and UEFA are mainly a bunch of selfappointed people who weren't able to make it in politics and found a good business opportunity for themselves.

Archived