Phantis Forums

Barca - PAO

Guest Protathlitis

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go to your stupid gavro forum thrilos whatever, we have no need for you m*****es, we discuss winners in this part of the forum not losers serious you are a m#$%! and we dont want to hear from you olymiakos philosophy of losing in the champions league good luck beating lyon at home, i am sure you can still qualify for the next phase, open a topic about how you can qualify until then leave the real champions league teams to discuss real oppurtunities about proklisi. :tup: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i would not cast doubt on is predictions

he picked off 2 in a row earlier thius year

anyways I see a 4-0 score for barca then we will see the famous PAO of europe

and the arguments will start well we went to the final in 71.. what have u guys done while completely ignoring what will happen in barcelona !

i rather lose 4-0 away to a qualit yteam like barcelona then 1-3 at home against rosenborg...

barca are one of the best teams in the CL... i wouldnt be dissapointed if we lost cause i know they are capable of anythnig at any time..even if barca kill us, i dont think anyone has the right to say a word...

Go to your stupid gavro forum thrilos whatever, we have no need for you m*****es, we discuss winners in this part of the forum not losers serious you are a m#$%! and we dont want to hear from you olymiakos philosophy of losing in the champions league good luck beating lyon at home, i am sure you can still qualify for the next phase, open a topic about how you can qualify until then leave the real champions league teams to discuss real oppurtunities about proklisi.  :tup:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:

then tell your green fans to stay away from our forums!

PS: PAO prokrisi with the losers u have

let me think about your chances:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

gia su re thrillosmtl iroa....

ps. ti exume nakussume mexri 2 noe... but everything will be clear after this agonistiki in the greek championship.... :LOL:

pss. somebody open a thread about Oly against Lyon in their forum pliz....(i have somethin 2 say about that game... AGAIN....) :whistle:

VIVA GONZALES....

YARIBA....... YARIBA,

ANDERLE..... ANDERLE!!!!!

u laugh at our losses of 2-1 to great teams

look at u guys

wislas 3 pao 1 rezili

udinese 3 pao 0 bigg7er rezili

what those are better looses then our 2-1

as usual u guys ignore these results and counter with our losses!

PS: when u guys lose 1-0 ..2-1 to stronjg euro teams dont u guys always say "well at least we got respect we showed greek footbal.. they will talk about us for years to come with losses of 1-0,,1-1.?

See this is your problem.... i never once laughed at ur loses in europe so u gota stop Generalising all pao fans to be that way... infact 50% of them were sympathetic towards ur loses!!!!

Look i know what your trying to do, which is fine by me however if u wanna attack pao fans and shove "stats" in there face then be specific to the ones that come over there and give you s%$#! instead of Generalising all of us as "bad apples"....

by the way your jst as bad as thoes fans who constantly give u s%$#! about the refs and your loses......

P.S jst a word of advise, try and not use that stats of we lost more respectable then you in europe because you do have a selective memory... i mean losing 3-1 to a s%$#! Rosonberg at ur home ground is equivalent to losing 5-0 in my books....

also you canot count the 3-1 loss to wisla because we beat them 4-1 in the return which is a total of 5-4....This also was a Qualifying match and not a CL offical group match....

so reall the only "disgracefull" loss we have is against Udinese 3-0.... go nuts over it :unsure:

Guest Protathlitis7

hollywood, your posts are seriously ridiculous

50% of pao fans sympathetic!!! well well done for putting some arbitrary percentage there but its obviously wrong as the vast majority hope and want osfp to do badly as the vast majority of osfp fans want pao to get embarressed

thrillosmtl, who gives a s%$#! mate. its a personal opinion whether they want us to do well and vice-versa! they will give us s%$#! and we will give them

GOOD NEWS!!!!!

Barca duo face injury absence

Reuters

Barcelona duo Juliano Belletti (pictured) and Deco face a lengthy spell on the sidelines after being injured in the 3-0 home win over Osasuna in the Primera Liga on Saturday.

Brazilian defender Belletti sustained a partial muscle tear behind his right knee which will keep him out of action for up to six weeks, the club said on Sunday.

Portugal midfielder Deco, who played on Saturday despite breaking a finger at Panathinaikos in the Champions League on Tuesday, has a groin strain and will be out for three weeks.

The two players will miss Barca's next Champions League match at home to Panathinaikos in two weeks' time.

Belletti could also miss the following game against Werder Bremen.

GOOD NEWS!!!!!

Reuters

Barcelona duo Juliano Belletti (pictured) and Deco face a lengthy spell on the sidelines after being injured in the 3-0 home win over Osasuna in the Primera Liga on Saturday.

Brazilian defender Belletti sustained a partial muscle tear behind his right knee which will keep him out of action for up to six weeks, the club said on Sunday.

Portugal midfielder Deco, who played on Saturday despite breaking a finger at Panathinaikos in the Champions League on Tuesday, has a groin strain and will be out for three weeks.

The two players will miss Barca's next Champions League match at home to Panathinaikos in two weeks' time.

oh well with those 2 guys out the score will be 4-0 instead of 5-0

lol

GOOD NEWS!!!!!

Reuters

oh well with those 2 guys out the score will be 4-0 instead of 5-0

lol

so if it were you playing them.ud lose 10-0...stop being immature MOD...

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=32...+Vieira+rumours

this guy is just feeding for attention...there was no racism in leoforo...he just doesnt understand...we had TWO BLACK PLAYER on the pitch...i was there, and there was absolutly no racism...henry is fighting a battle sometimes that doesnt even exist...media has always hated panathinaikos and greece and anything we do right, we get slack for or dont get praised...this is getting very rediculous... i guess tieing arsenal twice didnt teach him anything....i find outside media towards greece obsurd and rediculous...

sorry i put it in this topic but i didnt wanna open a new one...

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=32...+Vieira+rumours

this guy is just feeding for attention...there was no racism in leoforo...he just doesnt understand...we had TWO BLACK PLAYER on the pitch...i was there, and there was absolutly no racism...henry is fighting a battle sometimes that doesnt even exist...media has always hated panathinaikos and greece and anything we do right, we get slack for or dont get praised...this is getting very rediculous... i guess tieing arsenal twice didnt teach him anything....i find outside media towards greece obsurd and rediculous...

sorry i put it in this topic but i didnt wanna open a new one...

complete bollocks.

The UEFA rep made no report of anything "racist".

well, i dunno if thats true, i mean the day after Pao v. Arsenal itv footage showed some guy rub his armpit, like a monkey, and i remember quite well Andy townsend's thoughts on it 'I dont know what that plonker is doing, hes not funny'. but this was one guy out of tens of thousands

Henry has a thing against pao, he hates the way our defence is organised and cant play the beautiful game against us. He cant play against teams like pao, bayern, greece, the italians. Here in england they treat him like a god, and when things dont go his way, he acts like a brat, he needs to grow up.

re guys irema... does it matter what oly fans say when it comes to europe.. we have lost bigger games in the past.... i.e manchester united 4-0... and if logic plays a part in next weeks game itll be 3 or 4 to 0 for barcelona whther deco plays or not...the bottom line is this..

we need to beat udinese and maybe by 3 or 4 goals if that happens then all is open...

just like last year in rosenbourg we will have our fate in our ouwn hands... all we need to do is beat udinese at home and it wil give us 7 points... then we have werder in germany... while udinese has barca at home... one tie and we advance... simple as that...

if we should pull of a miracle in camp nou then ###### it im going to greece for the udinese game...

by the way thrillos mtl, im also from montreal re megale and the bills are also my team in the nfl.. but damn did they suck in oakland....

where do u watch the games that olympiacos play, i probably know u..

there is only 5 or 6 places that plays them...

wanna come watch the rest of the cl games where i go so i can look into ur eyes when pao makes it to the round of 16... :whistle:

at least in europe goals like the ones gekas scored against aek COUNT...

later peeps

Normally it will go 3-1.

But I hope for a 1-1.

Lets see. This tie can be very important for the quilification.

Do you know what I have been thinking? The gauroi want us to lose 4-0 in order to them to go out and say "see we atleast lost with 2-1 so we have a better campaign this year than PAO". That will be funny if it happens. They still are not emparassed enough to stop talking.

whenever PAO loses 1-0 .. 2-1 to big trams you know how many times i used to hear

"well wee got respect.. we made greece proud.. we showed greek football.. our opponents will be scared of us next time.. " and this after a loss..

now given the way u wrote the post.. im sure in the past u have never writeen that but trust me if pao loses 1-0.2-1 to barca .. afta tha akous in here

mark my words!

PAO better get a point in barcelona. Otherwise you can forget qualification. Barca will qualify and won't be serious in their remaining matches.

It will be difficult to beat udinese by 4-0 and almost impossible get a point in germany. in the meantime udinese and bremen will get some points off barca.

GOOD NEWS!!!!!

Reuters

good news is if ronaldinho-eto-deco-guily-xavi and puyol dont play!

now that will be good news :hypocrite:

Archived