Phantis Forums

Contracts ending in Summer of 2006

NYC_Olympiakos

its quite evident that changes will be made to the club in the summer

i know Rivaldo contract is up but he does have an option if he chooses to excercise it but probably won't so thats 2million Euros for Olympiakos to play with

Kafes contract is up as well

and Stoltidis as well but i can see the both of them coming back

does anybody else knows who else contract will be up ???

Question:

What are your Salarys at ur club, for each player?

To answer your query, my barba Spiro from Karditsa reckons this is how the Olympiakos team gets paid. Now I am not sure if this is too legit to quit (as Hammer used to say before he became a begging bum). but here it goes:

Amounts in Euros unless otherwise specified:

Antonios Nikopolidis (600K + bonus make up for his body double work of George Clooney)

Grigoris Georgatos (220K + bonus drinks card. He can drink up to 2 free Red Bulls at the Red Bar at Karaiskaki)

Rivaldo (1.2 million + bonus)

Pantelis Kafes (250K)

Mihalis Kapsis (300K + bonus)

Ieroklis Stoltidis (150K)

O Yiannakis O Okkas (500 Kypreikes lires + bonus 50 kila halloumi)

Predrag Djordjević (800K + bonus head shaver)

Yaya Touré (300K)

Athanasios Kostoulas (100K)

Erol Bulut (100 gazillion Turkish Lira)

Anastasios Pantos (paizei dorean)

Georgios Anatolakis (gets paid in Fragka cuz this village idiot still thinks its legal tender. FU<KING HACK!)

Kleopas Giannou (paizei dorean giati kerdise pro-po gia 1 ekat. euro)

Miloš Marić (80K + dio devekedes apo auto to cheap Bulgarian white goat cheese in brine, formerly known as "Bulgarian Feta", but not anymore since Ellas owns the trademark - booyah!)

Dimitri Mavrogenidis (99 gazillion kazakh rubbles)

D'Acol (50 Brazilianika devtra avavas)

Mike Konstantinou (800K + bonus profilaktika otan paei ekso kai pidaei kores bazelov)

Spyros Vallas (doesn't get paid. He carts water bottles and cuts oranges for the big boys)

Haruna Babangida (doesn't get paid as he runs that phony Nigerian email banking scheme)

Coach Trond Sollied (DISC + bonus hand jobs apo thn Kuria Kokkali, malista)

Question:

What are your Salarys at ur club, for each player?

To answer your query, my barba Spiro from Karditsa reckons this is how the Olympiakos team gets paid. Now I am not sure if this is too legit to quit (as Hammer used to say before he became a begging bum). but here it goes:

Amounts in Euros unless otherwise specified:

Antonios Nikopolidis (600K + bonus make up for his body double work of George Clooney)

Grigoris Georgatos (220K + bonus drinks card. He can drink up to 2 free Red Bulls at the Red Bar at Karaiskaki)

Rivaldo (1.2 million + bonus)

Pantelis Kafes (250K)

Mihalis Kapsis (300K + bonus)

Ieroklis Stoltidis (150K)

O Yiannakis O Okkas (500 Kypreikes lires + bonus 50 kila halloumi)

Predrag Djordjević (800K + bonus head shaver)

Yaya Touré (300K)

Athanasios Kostoulas (100K)

Erol Bulut (100 gazillion Turkish Lira)

Anastasios Pantos (paizei dorean)

Georgios Anatolakis (gets paid in Fragka cuz this village idiot still thinks its legal tender. FU<KING HACK!)

Kleopas Giannou (paizei dorean giati kerdise pro-po gia 1 ekat. euro)

Miloš Marić (80K + dio devekedes apo auto to cheap Bulgarian white goat cheese in brine, formerly known as "Bulgarian Feta", but not anymore since Ellas owns the trademark - booyah!)

Dimitri Mavrogenidis (99 gazillion kazakh rubbles)

D'Acol (50 Brazilianika devtra avavas)

Mike Konstantinou (800K + bonus profilaktika otan paei ekso kai pidaei kores bazelov)

Spyros Vallas (doesn't get paid. He carts water bottles and cuts oranges for the big boys)

Haruna Babangida (doesn't get paid as he runs that phony Nigerian email banking scheme)

Coach Trond Sollied (DISC + bonus hand jobs apo thn Kuria Kokkali, malista)

for starters i think some of those numbers are wrong

Kapsis makes 800,000 and Rivaldo makes 1.8 if i remember it right

but it doesn't matter

fact is we need to get better players and younger ones for that matter

i mean Olympiakos fans and those that follow Olympiakos knows wut the problems are but the ppl running Olympiakos for some reason have no clue

No matter what every one I pretty sure that alot of us can agree that these guys are WAAAAAYYY overpaid and very underacheived...

What they need to have in their contracts is bonuses for doing something positive towards the club (ex: goals, wins in Europe, advnacement in UEFA & Greek Cup etc etc)

What do you all think?

i know Rivaldo contract is up but he does have an option if he chooses to excercise it but probably won't so thats 2million Euros for Olympiakos to play with

That was the funniest thing I've read in a long time.

:LOL:

I like evalagoal's idea. Have some sort of incentive program for European matches. That might help a bit.

What would help even more however, would be to have a team that could compete consistently in Europe. That means ditching the overpriced and aged bags of sh*t like:

Rivaldo

Kafes

Anatolakis

Bulut

Georgatos

Dani

Really, it's time for them to go. Just think how much money could be saved and better spent towards players like a Toure. With players like that, Sollied would already have a few CL wins under his belt with Oly.

That was the funniest thing I've read in a long time.

:LOL:

wut do u necessarily mean is funny my statement or wut ???

We are going to have to terminate some contracts, because we resigned all the old useless douchebags just this past summer. (ah re malakes)

Batigol: We'll gladly keep the "overpriced" and "aged" Kafes though :LOL:

we would have to buy out quite a number of contracts but its better hten paying the full price cause they will be on the bench next season if they countineu with the club

We need young players in the team who will run all game and get rid most of the 30+ players :whistle:

Plus get rid of the comittee...kumountai mia zwh :whistle:

Every year they say we need strikers and they bring us @@ :angry:

Maybe they can bring back the paiktara TATSHS :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Archived